Wii #0004 - Rayman Raving Rabbids (Europe)

Alastair

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I miss JESUS.
frown.gif

Me too. I guess the jews
dry.gif
got him and we won't be seeing anymore releases from him.

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is retarded. I hate the Scene some times. The only reason groups are releasing these right now is for some sort of ridiculous recognition. The fact of the matter is that there's no need for all 4 of these, just a couple if anyone wants to try to figure out a way to get stuff to run on the Wii. All this is doing is making it much much harder to find these games once it's finally figured out, cause as everyone knows, the older the release (especially when it's large), the less likely chance it'll be available anywhere.

Umm, why are you complaining. The more games that are out the more stuff people have to work with in finding a way to load them. Right now we have 1 usa from pdx, and then 3 raw euros. If anything we need a jpn release, a raw usa, and anything else really would be good to have. Why would it matter if they are out early or not? Would you want them to be released sometime way after a loader is created? No. You'd complain that so-and-so was not ripped yet. It's unreasonable to expect every single released game to be pre'd exactly in unison with a loader. Yeah, let's have nothing come out and then gigs and gigs of games come out all in one big rush. That's definitely more reasonable and a rational way of doing it. I'm sorry that not everyone knows to do everything exactly when and how you want it. And what do you mean less chance for it to be available? If anything it gives more time for it to spread around to all corners of the internet and to be more widely available to people.

Why would anyone complain? No one is forcing you to do anything. And 'ridiculous recognition'? They are offering something for free and are doing something that most people can't. That deserves recognition and is in no way ridiculous. Look at what happened on the NDS. By the time there were available loaders gamers already had available to them a wide library of dumped games to try out and it was fun, convenient, and no one was left waiting around whining. The same thing is happening here, it worked before, and its working again.

Thanks to the talented people working on hacking the Wii and who make these games available to the public.

what happens if these dumps turn out to be bad tho? like the first batch of x360 ones, including most -PI releases? same shit happened with NDS and PSP, altho people didn't care that much because handheld releases are obviously alot smaller then next-gen console. anyway, you might end up with gigs of worthless crap being traded and/or on your hdd plus aeons of propers. i'd rather see those games released when they are playable and it can be verified that those dumps are indeed good.

El_Taco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
bryehn Yep It reminds me of the ds all these releases, find it funny just hope that you could use theme without flashing the consol.

Bryehn I've got a question to you, what is the way you were talking about to play GC games ?? just interested.

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the first pi releases for the 360 were easily playable by adding the security sectors to the .iso files, so i think its a good thing to already download these releases
biggrin.gif

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the first pi releases for the 360 were easily playable by adding the security sectors to the .iso files, so i think its a good thing to already download these releases
biggrin.gif

nope, i remember quite a few had to be re-released as adding the proper SS didn't make them work either. i am too lazy to dig up the exact releasenames etc tho

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol.
its funny because its irrational. xD
(Yes, im trying to piss you off)

But ATM i so far think that the jesus release is BS, and PI is a maybe, maybe not. I think paradox was the real deal. But as stated earlier, if there are 4 release groups, i think we'd see like CoD3, and some (J) and (U) instead of a 3:1:0 ratio of (E)
frown.gif
U)
frown.gif
J)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WIIPLAY_WII_Pal-PI is the name.

There is also F-Zero.SNES-VC.NTSC.Wii-iND but at the moment it will only work on the console it was downloaded on but at least people are dumping so that hackers and cracker can start working on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it that you don't know you are a cyborg, robot, and you find out and have a existential crisis
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it start in the virtual world and you are an ai that gained sentience
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna wash my face in a bit, my eyes feel tired
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the "greenflatbar" is one of the preset health bars btw
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you can use any bar/sprite. It will just change the width. Ok good luck and have fun. I'm off to go shoot some pool at the bar. Talk to you later.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why does the health behavior exist if you can just use a variable?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and nope the number still doesnt change
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok im gonna make my own asset
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm i think i fixed it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I fixed it
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkjpCNa6vlY