OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have not been able to find any answers on google or by searching around here, so I created this thread. I hope I didn't miss something.

I can watch matches just fine, but I cannot even start a match with other people and battle against them. One of my friends has told me it has to do with it being on the second layer, another said it should work just fine. I have forwarded all the ports nintendo says to forward to the wii, and it connects fine.

Any ideas on why it doesn't work?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if mine's working or not either. The first time I connected, it worked fine. I joined a random battle and worked with bits of lag here and there, but it's fine. After that, I couldn't connect to anyone anymore. I can watch as well, but no more then that. Maybe it's cause I'm playing at a time where Japan's asleep or something.

Try connecting to someone through friends code to see if that works. I need to try that also.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gold yoshi I added you to my list. Add me and we can play online i use the dvd5 version as well. My FC is in my sig
smile.gif

Alonsonic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Venezuela
>_> guys there is no problems with the dvds dual layer or not you will not be able to play random matchets until usa release because the random system shearch people in zones an you are not in japan so you cant battle anyone the only thing you can do is whatch battles or fight with FCs nothing more see ya an no japan is not asleep

Gold_Yoshi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, there's some options under wifi that aren't translated anywhere, and I am also wondering what they are. It seems like settings for searching worldwide or not...

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, there's some options under wifi that aren't translated anywhere, and I am also wondering what they are. It seems like settings for searching worldwide or not...

One is for allowing spectators to watch your fights and the other is to recieve downloadable contect from nintendo via wifi. it's best t leave them alone because turning on the downloadable content option could possibly send you something that may brick your wii
wink.gif

also I think the fact that to add a friend you have to 1) input their Friend Code and then 2) they have to input your Friend Code is going over some peoples heads. I think some people ar ejust adding numbers and not having the person on the other end add them back or vice versa. Because everyone saying "Add me! Add me!" I've added 20 something people in the US and about 6 have actally added me back (using the front page list of FCs that platypus compiled) then this is the only way you can look in your friends list and see who is online and who has a fight going and join in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc