Hacking Wifi not working on certain games.

Stray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently got my hands on my own Wifi (no more mooching off the neighbors!) and I tried to hook into Animal Crossing's Wifi portion, but it says it cant find my access point, but when i search for one, i see it. I put in WEP key, and then it fails the test.

I can't really go to nintendo about this for obvious reasons. All my other Wifi enabled games work, short of Tetris.

Any suggestions?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
you don't enter it again for each game. Once you put in the Wifi Information in ONE game it saves it, you probably tried putting it again and made a mistake in the WEP code. Its you're fault.

Stray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
perhaps i mistyped....

I've tried re-adding the wifi info since it does not accept the one that was initially added. the WEP code is correct. It works fine on 80% of my other games

phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's his fault? Not really.

Get the error code and go to nintendo's wfc website and look it up. Also make sure the wep (read: wep; the crappy encryption scheme nintendo makes us all use) is correct. Correct as in, the key also works with other devices like a laptop. I had to change something in my modem/router (the verizon supplied device) to make wi-fi work with my ds.

ZeWarriorReturns is correct that all wi-fi info is shared (its saved in the ds it self) so if it works with other wi-fi games, and not tetris and ac:ww, then I have no idea whats going on.

Stray

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
right now i'm putting the Europe version onto my M3 to see if the wifi would work on that. All else failing, i'll go to Nin's website

thanks for YOUR help, phoood

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them