sephiroth095

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have A problem with the WiFi only for the DS,
Though...
My brothers PSP doesn't have the same problem, it connects properly without any trouble.

After about 3 hours of searching and searching i think the problem is...
That Nintendo DS doesn't support the WPA key in the modems, but the PSP does.

I know the easiest way to get around this is change the WPA key Back to WEP.
BUT...

I want to know if there is a way to get the WiFi Working again on the DS without having to change to WEP?
yaynds.gif

Thanks
rolleyes.gif

Yours Truly
Sephiroth095

sephiroth095

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No i only found this website yesterday and i remembered today that my WiFi was Broken...
Yesterday i found this website looking for a way to fix Arm7 and i did, thank you.

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, but you're going to have to change it back to WEP. I had the same problem myself, and I couldn't find any other way.

Edit:

Or, you could get a USB Wi-Fi connector (which allows you to connect to wifi on the DS through your PC), but it's not really worth it in my opinion.

sephiroth095

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks you all helped..

but there is one problem, my dad and my Big brother say that WEP isnt the most protective internet so they wont change it......
And..

I have the DS WiFi USB dongle but when i click allow access, the DS Connectivity thing reaches max, but then near the end it just goes down to red and says it cant find anything......

Any Help for that?

thanks.
-Sephiroth095

Blfdgfdghd

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.rewards1.com
XP
Country
Canada
sephiroth095 said:
Thanks you all helped..

but there is one problem, my dad and my Big brother say that WEP isnt the most protective internet so they wont change it......
And..

I have the DS WiFi USB dongle but when i click allow access, the DS Connectivity thing reaches max, but then near the end it just goes down to red and says it cant find anything......

Any Help for that?

thanks.
-Sephiroth095

u gotta get the usb stick for wi-fi only way

sephiroth095

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

Did you read that ^^^^^

That is the problem I'm having...

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
tell your dad and your big brother to stop being paranoid of the 10yr old script kiddie who lives within 30 feet of your router. mac filter the router and don't worry about it. let say some does crack your wep key and get on... you will notice the ip on the router at which point you can just change the wep key again.

for games you don't need wep set to public broadcast... no one will even know its there.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Link the Twink?