Hacking Wifi File Transfer

Random Joe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm afraid of getting an update nag

But getting sick of needing to take micro SD out of back of new 3ds.

Are you guys using this data transfer wifi feature? Can I use it without getting a nag update nag screen?

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can disconnect the router from the internet before you do the transfers, hehe

But anyway the updates are only downloaded if you leave the console in sleep mode.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm afraid of getting an update nag

But getting sick of needing to take micro SD out of back of new 3ds.

Are you guys using this data transfer wifi feature? Can I use it without getting a nag update nag screen?

You mean on New 3DS right? The data transfer screen itself doesn't nag for updates and works fine albeit kind of slow. If you have a working internet connection it does randomly nag for it on the home menu and in those cases you need to be careful not to press A.

If you can use ninjhax or any homebrew solution consider using FTP instead.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using it extensively on 3 consoles and no update nags. The problem with having large cards is you want to filled up. :) I keep going back for more. It is better to plan out what you are going to do and pull the card and do it all at once, but that's not how it generally works. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Only the Jaguar could run something so advanced! lol +1