Hacking Wifi Dumper an Wiigator 0.3 PROBLEM

ravernoloo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi this is my first post, just need some help. i downgraded my wii to 3.2e myself about month ago installed hbc wiigator 0.3 an starfall bought lg 8163b drive copied about 30 games everything works fine untill rawdump keeps have overflow issues so i thought id get wifi dumper v1.2.wad, ios37-64v2070, cios249 followed a guide but got error cant remember what so i canceled off it then went to try load backuplauncher an that wouldnt work either just stayed on black screen an you could hear the disc was not getting read properly,so then i ran an original game an that worked ok so i done a bit of searching in this forum to see what was a matter an found someone had same problem an it was to do with cios249 so i downloaded anytitledeleter an deleted cios 249 an reinstalled wiigator 0.3 as he said an everythings back to normal. So my question is how can i get some sought of wifi-usb dumper to work? ive done loads of searching but none of the guides say hope someone can point me in the right direction

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)