Hacking Wich PS3 Jailbrake Method is the Best?

Razor1993

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello GBA TEMP!!!
i bought a PS3 last week!
and have the question wich USB device is the best!!
PS3 key, psJailbrake, PSgroove and all the others!!!
Wich one is the Best!!! with the Best Features and maybe with the Best Updates?

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont buy one of those devices just look at my guide and see if you have one of those if not Teensy boards are only 24$ its much better than waisting a crapload of money on those devices also please stop with those bold letters they kill everybodies eyes.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
PS3Break is the cheapest right now. You should wait to it gets reviewed, and then check it out.
wink.gif

RisnDevil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All of them are "t3h best!!!!"

But seriously, what you want depends on your technical capabilities, disposable cash, and willingness to put up with headaches and/or eye strain.

If you have no technical capability, and money to blow, buy ANY of the pre-configured boards/sticks/mod "chips" and simply use it. Nothing needed on your part other than the ability to read basic English, follow directions (written in basic English), and ability to plug in a USB Device.

If you have no technical capability, and no money to blow, I believe (don't quote me) the PS3key is the cheapest. (Or, if you already own a TI-84+/SE calculator, and ONLY ONE OF THOSE TWO MODELS, please don't ask about other calculators, the exploit has been ported to it with the backup manager enabled in a very soon to be released update.)

If you have technical capability, (which I doubt or you probably wouldn't be asking) get any of the boards that support the payload and load it yourself, at a fraction of the costs.

Razor1993

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I search one that have the fastes Updats!
like NTFS support! wich one can have the NTFS support as fastest?
is PSbreak good enoug?
Will PSBreak supprt NTFS in Future?
thx! and sorry for my Big letters in the first post xD!

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Razor1993 said:
I search one that have the fastes Updats!
like NTFS support! wich one can have the NTFS support as fastest?
is PSbreak good enoug?
Will PSBreak supprt NTFS in Future?
thx! and sorry for my Big letters in the first post xD!
All devices/methods do the EXACT same thing i.e. boot the console in debug mode. The rest is all dependent on what software you run when you are in debug mode, and is irrelevant to what device/method you use to "jailbreak".

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'd say it's too early to tell. The original PS Jailbreak team announced an update that will work on the new firmware that blocks all exploits. And they announced a new improved backup manager. Also they said both will only work with their dongle and none of the other methods.

We have to wait and see if the updates are real, and if they really can't be used on all other devices, which i doubt. I would bet my money on free programmers that will release free tools that will work better than those commercial things. Everything those dongles do is to allow to run certain software. So these dongles can't have any advantages over free solutions, they can only try to lock their software to their hardware. And that won't be of any interest if the best software is available for free by design.

If the update is a fake or can be copied, i strongly recommend to use one of the free methods with that programmable board or a mobile phone, as the result won't differ. All those single purpose sticks, only have that one purpose, and are way more expensive.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
I'd say it's too early to tell. The original PS Jailbreak team announced an update that will work on the new firmware that blocks all exploits. And they announced a new improved backup manager. Also they said both will only work with their dongle and none of the other methods.

We have to wait and see if the updates are real, and if they really can't be used on all other devices, which i doubt. I would bet my money on free programmers that will release free tools that will work better than those commercial things. Everything those dongles do is to allow to run certain software. So these dongles can't have any advantages over free solutions, they can only try to lock their software to their hardware. And that won't be of any interest if the best software is available for free by design.

If the update is a fake or can be copied, i strongly recommend to use one of the free methods with that programmable board or a mobile phone, as the result won't differ. All those single purpose sticks, only have that one purpose, and are way more expensive.

If there is an update to make the dongle work, I'm sure it will be reversed within days, same as last time. All thats need is a person with an actual PSJailbreak dongle and a USB sniffer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: