chalupa

OP
Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for some new wi-fi games to play with friends as I have grown kinda tired of Clubhouse, Pokemon, and Animal Crossing. Games that support chatting would be preferable.

Any suggestions?
(BTW no Metroid)

D

Deleted User

If you like Advance Wars, go for Advance Wars: Days of Ruin it's pwnsome on wifi with friends.

It's my favourite DS game at the moment
biggrin.gif

bankai_zangetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AW: days of ruin
bleach blade of fate ... although i do warn you that you should be ready for some angry moments .. like cheapos and people who disconnect before they lose / lag
i heard bomberman land touch was awesome on wifi ... i havent played that but i used to play it allllll the time on supernintendo with my brother and cousins lol

GoldenKri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If u want voice chat in wifi games get advance wars: days of ruins, jump ultimate stars, metroid prime hunter but i dunno bout yugioh and mario and sonic at the olympics having it or not i'll not sure.

for sending msgs or text chat try out Bleach DS 2nd: Kokui Hirameku Requiem (or Bleach DS 2nd: Dark Souls when it comes out).

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Bomberman. Clubhouse games--sorry, I just started playing and I think its soo fun and so varied, how'd you manage to tire of it? Uhh...StarFox?
Advance Wars?
Tetris?
.......OMG 26...if you can play locally--it looks harmless enough.

diary girl!

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Mario Kart Ds is good even if you don't have people to play with, there aren't many cheaters on wifi.
Jump Ultimate Stars is good but dont select the play the world option because there are so many teamers on it, Just use Friend codes to play this one.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
X D D X said:
Mario Kart Ds is good even if you don't have people to play with, there aren't many cheaters on wifi.
Jump Ultimate Stars is good but dont select the play the world option because there are so many teamers on it, Just use Friend codes to play this one.
True. If ever there are cheaters, you can just beat them in their own game. Also, AR can't be used because it doesn't work.

Theherolink_1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Get Draglade or Draglade 2 even tough Draglade has very bad online there are many spamers and not so many people.Draglade 2 is only in Japan but it has very good wi-fi and its balanced(It might lag but thats because you are too faraway from Japan...=.=)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: okies :D put 'em here :O