Hi,
I have problem with configuring Wi-Fi settings to enable Internet on Wii. My computer has Internet over Wireless adapter (Airlive WT-2000PCI) and today I bought Wireless Access Point (Edimax EW-7206). But problem is that when I testing my connection I always get message like "Unable to connect to the internet". I tested access point by sharing Internet connection to another PC and there was no problems. But I'm not able to successfully share Internet with Wii.
Any help?
I have problem with configuring Wi-Fi settings to enable Internet on Wii. My computer has Internet over Wireless adapter (Airlive WT-2000PCI) and today I bought Wireless Access Point (Edimax EW-7206). But problem is that when I testing my connection I always get message like "Unable to connect to the internet". I tested access point by sharing Internet connection to another PC and there was no problems. But I'm not able to successfully share Internet with Wii.
Any help?








