Why you can't install an APK and how to solve it?

It's common to not be able to install an APK. Why does it do that and how to solve it?

Error 1: it says that you can't install the app when you press install.

Why and how:

The most common reason for that is that you do not have enough storage. Try to have at least 1 go on your android.

Another reason is that you already have another version of the app on another user of the phone. Just uninstall the app of the other user and it could work.

Error 2: the package could not be read etc.

The APK is just corrupted, or illisible etc, nothing you really can do with that. Download it again, or try to fix it.

Other errors: the phone may not be compatible with the app, you can solve these if you're a good APK programmer so you can change the graphics and etc so it could be compatible.

Reply your errors so i can add them!

EvanGuzman

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I have a question that I want everyone to answer, that is do I install mod apk on my computer whether it will harm my computer or not. Since I've never installed the mod on my computer before, I don't know if it will do any harm. Can anyone give me some answers?
Thank you.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a question that I want everyone to answer, that is do I install mod apk on my computer whether it will harm my computer or not. Since I've never installed the mod on my computer before, I don't know if it will do any harm. Can anyone give me some answers?
Thank you.
You've got your answer in the thread that you just created.

Reactions: Sypherone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021