Tutorial  Updated

How to install (almost) any game on Android

That's really easy, just making this tutorial because I'm bored. But everybody should know this. But anyways, maybe you don't know how.
You find a game on play store and it's costly? No worries, you don't need to pay. Just search on internet ""Game name" Apk " and download it, (Attention, confirm that the site is safe and download an ad blocker to block popups) just open it when it's downloaded . Autorhise the installation from your adblocker and that's it. Does it tells that the app could not be installed? Then take a look to the tuto i made made "Why your apk could not be installed and how to solve it" That's easy as that.. if you don't find the game or app just ask me and I'll try to add it on my website
Some games verify the proof of buy, especially RPG games, that will not ban you from anything , the game will just don't let you play, because you don't bought it

Last edited by MXRD4K1LL4,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In what realm is this a tutorial? "Search web and download" is not a tutorial, it's common fucking sense.
Most downloaded apk's are gonna require root, and gaining root requires a different process depending on the Android device.
If this was a "how to root any Android device" tutorial that would be one thing, but this, this is just dumb.
It would be a better tutorial if it read; "Go to Play store, buy game, install".

Noah_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's really easy, just making this tutorial because I'm bored. But everybody should know this. But anyways, maybe you don't know how.
You find a game on play store and it's costly? No worries, you don't need to pay. Just search on internet ""Game name" Apk " and download it, (Attention, confirm that the site is safe and download an ad blocker to block popups) just open it when it's downloaded . Autorhise the installation from your adblocker and that's it. Does it tells that the app could not be installed? Then take a look to the tuto i made made "Why your apk could not be installed and how to solve it" That's easy as that.. if you don't find the game or app just ask me and I'll try to add it on my website
Some games verify the proof of buy, especially RPG games, that will not ban you from anything , the game will just don't let you play, because you don't bought it
nice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte