Hacking Why was the WiiUHax.com thread taken off?

St.Tantrums

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can someone please point me in the right direction then because I asked a question on it and am totally in a panic, cheers guys.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CLOSE THREAD FOUND MY ANSWER
Which is....?

Because, there was a lot of confusion, the source mislead a lot of people and caused issues with the vWii mode (possible bricking). The source wasn't the most reliable, hence why we need to wait for a REPUTABLE source. Too much ambiguity as far as what needed to be done to install the right cIOS modifications and the right wad files; there was no clear tutorial, just a jumbled pile of drunken words.

I could be wrong about it, but could someone elaborate?

LegendAssassinF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
All I know is the process does work but the guy who asked to put it down said that someone took his work so he asked to take it down. There was 3 people confirming it on this site and I know a few others sites where people got it to work. I'm not going to post any links just because I don't know the rules that well on this site and I don't want to start anything with the maker.

MHDEN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont understand why someone doesnt make a full packet with all that is needed .
And a simple step by step tutorial with screens .
Before you ask why i dont do it .
I dont have a WiiU yet . I dont even know if i ever . No money .
Donations for me to get one are more than welcome :P

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
There are few step-by-step tutorials around already. But you're right, full pack would be welcome... and with updated programs: some steps can't be executed if you don't have an original Wiimote (without motionplus)

but I guess we just have to wait and be thankful

L_o_N_e_R

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are few step-by-step tutorials around already. But you're right, full pack would be welcome... and with updated programs: some steps can't be executed if you don't have an original Wiimote (without motionplus)

but I guess we just have to wait and be thankful

The thing is people have to dump their own wads, unlike the wii where you can easily just download using NUS downloader. Really, installing this is easy

about the wiimote thing... all the steps I did worked with my wiimote with motionplus... so idk if theres newer wiimotes that have that problem

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
The thing is people have to dump their own wads, unlike the wii where you can easily just download using NUS downloader. Really, installing this is easy

about the wiimote thing... all the steps I did worked with my wiimote with motionplus... so idk if theres newer wiimotes that have that problem

well, I can't do anything within fstool or bluedump, I thought my wiiU was freezing, I'm now pretty sure it comes from my motionplus (with wii u packaging, obviously the latest model) since d2x cIOS installer just has been updated for this issue (2.2b)

Chiodo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys use Dolphin emulator. It works better than the WII imo. The graphics are HD.

And you can use an xbox 360 remote :)

LegendAssassinF

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The problem with Dolphin is you need a pretty good computer to emulate to HD Graphics lol even with a good computer I still have buggy games that crash or the textures are wrong on it. It does work though so if you don't own a Wii at all emulation would be fine even at the lowest settings.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luckily for me, I saved a JPG screenshot of the important part of the Instructions that specifies What WAD's you need, the CIOS Installer Needed, the Slot to use, and the D2X vWii release to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    and C++
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @sombrerosonic, "Unity to die. Coding is a fuck."
  • sombrerosonic @ sombrerosonic:
    Rez how else am I suppose to make my horny AI who wants people to love it?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Real women are better, AI isn't worth the trouble.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Mine would be easy. All it has to do is bob it's head :D:evil::blush:
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Psi can make an AI babe lol.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I knew I should've bought the 50ft ethernet cord over the 25 lesson learned size matters
    +2
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    vffvb gferwbgereg
    :O [☎️ Bunjolio's mother that he's swearing]
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    she*
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fuck
    +1
  • J @ Just_Ragnar:
    What are mlc.bin files and are they important or can i delete them off my wii u sd card
    My apologies there little Miss @Bunjolio :mellow::blush::)
    Butt I'm still telling her :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never gonna give you upNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna make you cryNever gonna say goodbyeNever gonna tell a lie and hurt you
    I don't recognise the song. Which one is it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sigma
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Sometimes people make mistakes, if you correct them then they'll remember.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Try not to easily get offended if somebody calls you by different pronouns by mistake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What I can't just call someone a dick or a vagina
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O