Hacking Why was the WiiUHax.com thread taken off?

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks everything worked but i have a question how would i install wiiware and vc games in wiimode? is there some type of wad manager for vwii?

OrgaMecha4253

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can I install base 58 to slot 250 or won't it change anything?
What are the games that work under 58, is it only a few or do most games work? thanks

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You install the base IOS in the slot you want, just remember which based you put where, as you will need it to setup your USBLoader.
base58 is not working with all games, base56 had a better compatibility.
Some users reported that base56/57 were working too (or they didn't report it correctly?), I guess it depend on your Console/HDD devices.

dominater01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry its been awhile but is there a certain wad manager for wiiu cuz user LegendAssassinF and user Cyan you guys say something different do i use any wad manager or is there a AHBPROT version i have to use and where can i find it?

ayrek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got everything working on mine just fine. Used the Tales of Symphonia exploit to install HBC, dumped NAND, and then installed d2x IOSes (beta52 was recommended but didn't want to install; I used beta53-alt). I'm using CFG USB Loader (the latest version) with a 1TB Iomega 3.5" external powered HDD. I've tested probably 15-20 games (between a few minutes to an hour or so of each) and have run into zero issues so far.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
We are not saying something different.
Read again from the top of the page.

- You asked how to install a channel
- He said to use a "wad manager". (like on Wii)
- You asks which IOS you have to use
- I completed his information, saying "not any wad manager", you need one with access to NAND. Depending on how your vWii is hacked, there are two different way to get access to the NAND.
1. using a patched IOS
2. using AHBPROT

If You are using a Wad Manager working with AHBPROT, you don't need to care about which IOS to use.
But you can use IOS236 if you have it (but it's not needed if you have AHBPROT).

It's not contradictory information, it's complementing informations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1