• Start date
  • Views 3,026
  • Replies 27
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sumarth

OP
The Acekard 2i is a very basic card, deal with it. No advanced features.

The pros: only, just only, a usable firmware, good price, and fast updates (maybe 2-5 days faster than the average of the other carts)

Why do we have sooooooo many fanboys on this forum? Why are all what should I buy topics overrun with acekard fanboys?

Everything else sucks for all people, all situation. Go buy an acekard.

And everybody with an Acekard doesn't say that. By why does this forum have so many that do?

Its quite rabid. An Acekard can lead to another fanboy

(Just to let you know, I'm not an M3 fanboy, I have reccomended Acekards to certain people, but not EVERY time.)

Posts merged

watch me get cussed out and dissed by all the fanboys

edit: see this is what im talking about

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You're that Acekard hater aren't you?

sumarth said:
porque acekard es useless

no me gusta nada mi acekard

honestly dont buy a frickn acekard ... get a dstwo .. or an m3i xero ... or a frickin r4 ... but dont get an acekard

If you don't like that Acekard, what are you doing here? You obviously have no interest what-so-ever in the Acekard, so perhaps you'd be better off going back to the M3 forum.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for answering your own question in the pros: line. Not everyone needs all the other crap you can get.
smile.gif

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sumarth said:

The pros: only, just only, a usable firmware, good price, and fast updates (maybe 2-5 days faster than the average of the other carts)

Why do we have sooooooo many fanboys on this forum? Why are all what should I buy topics overrun with acekard fanboys?

And everybody with an Acekard doesn't say that. By why does this forum have so many that do?

(Just to let you know, I'm not an M3 fanboy, I have reccomended Acekards to certain people, but not EVERY time.)

Posts merged

Then go ahead and tell me, what do the other flashcards have got that the AceKard hasn't got ?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Okay so people like AKAIO but it works and fast and its support is better than any other team out there. If you don't agree than just leave the AK forum. I know most people on this forum will agree with me and barely any are fanboys. You don't see 1/2 the people here going OMG I

S

sumarth

OP
tk_saturn said:
You're that Acekard hater aren't you?

sumarth said:
porque acekard es useless

no me gusta nada mi acekard

honestly dont buy a frickn acekard ... get a dstwo .. or an m3i xero ... or a frickin r4 ... but dont get an acekard

If you don't like that Acekard, what are you doing here? You obviously have no interest what-so-ever in the Acekard, so perhaps you'd be better off going back to the M3 forum.

see, why sooo many people like this?

almost every reply in the quoted thread recommended an acekard

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm a Acekard fanboy, and I'm not going to cuss you out. One very important question. Why buy, a M3i, or any other flashcard?

S

sumarth

OP
Neko said:
sumarth said:

Posts merged

Then go ahead and tell me, what do the other flashcards have got that the AceKard hasn't got ?

realtime everything, m3 has sakura, ex4i has media and gba, scds2 will have everything,

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
damn it....its painful when you are asking what acekard doesn't offer

too bad we can't do RTS on acekard
frown.gif

next... i want FREE cheat + debugger on acekard
frown.gif

i want real time menu as well !!!!!
no GBA emulation

argh... but for the price tag i am very happy with an acekard!
i guess why many of them actually advise others to get an acekard is because of AKAIO + price tag
if not because of AKAIO i guess acekard is just a pile of crap

S

sumarth

OP
[sighs]

i was trying to see how many replies i could get in a hour .... well i guess mods you can close it now .. wasnt as interesting as i thought it would be ... hmm ...lol no offense guys just wanted to see what you would say to defend your flashcart ... lol

notice my personal statement and sig
smile.gif
lol

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sumarth said:
[sighs]

i was trying to see how many replies i could get in a hour .... well i guess mods you can close it now .. wasnt as interesting as i thought it would be ... hmm ...lol no offense guys just wanted to see what you would say to defend your flashcart ... lol
Isn't this the definition of a troll?

Overman1977

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps cheap prices, ease of use, and fast updates are what ppl are looking for in a cart....that's what I look for in a cart. Screw the bells and whistles, I just wanna play games.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sumarth said:
realtime everything, m3 has sakura, ex4i has media and gba, scds2 will have everything,
What you don't seem to realize some of us don't want RealTime everything, Sakura or GBA emulation.

For many of us the Acekard does what we want it to do at a cheap price. You also forgetting most of those carts are much more expensive.

S

sumarth

OP
tinymonkeyt said:
sumarth said:
[sighs]

Isn't this the definition of a troll?

if you want ... but its not im doing something maliciously

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well thats what you get
tongue.gif
I mean even your sig makes me want to hate you. "Acekard fanboys make me laugh. Especially when AKAIO sucks." That is the most biased, irrational, and idiotic statement which has no basis in evidence whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.