Furry Fans (OFFICIAL)

why should i stay

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why the fuck are you joining groups that you don't relate to and are not a member of? Not to be an asshole, but buzz off dude, let us have our own group in peace

No it's just x has been begging me to join
He's sent me many pms
Why oh why do I doubt this is true

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
suck if you set your pm to follower only and he still can pm you if you unfollow him.

why the fuck are you joining groups that you don't relate to and are not a member of? Not to be an asshole, but buzz off dude, let us have our own group in peace

Why oh why do I doubt this is true
I can send you a picture of the pm

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is one DM that I'm pretty sure is autogenerated by a invitation option, it doesn't look like he's begging you or bothering you but simply having a bit of fun with a light joke, but I really don't think you need to take that light joke as a reason to come here and whine when you could have simply responded "lol" or something to the DM

Deleted member 546149

OP
Trophies
XP
that is one DM that I'm pretty sure is autogenerated by a invitation option, it doesn't look like he's begging you or bothering you but simply having a bit of fun with a light joke, but I really don't think you need to take that light joke as a reason to come here and whine when you could have simply responded "lol" or something to the DM
he sent me the pm 3 times

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: