• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Why ppl in the West are so racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not racist to notice a pattern.
I'm not loosing a grip on reality but stating facts.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not. I thought you were trolling but then I took it serious and decided to go with it. Excuse me for not being able to notice sarcasm on the computer.
Literally I called "Wypipo" devils and everything. Why do you think NOBODY else responded to me or took me serious in the slightest? You lost it and exposed yourself super hard. And to think... I did it with the electricity and computer the GODLY white people gave me. Lord bless the non racist whatsoever west.

Last edited by FierceDeityLinkMask,

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Literally I called "Wypipo" devils and everything. Why do you think NOBODY else responded to me or took me serious in the slightest? You lost it and exposed yourself super hard.
Like I said I decided to keep going with it in case you were being serious. I can't just make assumptions my dawg.

now i ask you . . . if the proof is in the pudding then wheres the pudding . . . (you got a source on that buddy)
Do I have a source for what? Racial statistics on crime in the United States?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have a source for what? Racial statistics on crime in the United States?
I thought it was racist because the white people see how much crime the black and Latino people commit even though they are only a small fraction of the population. Could of fooled me.
you never said in the usa but all the same yeah . . . prove it liar . . . prove that there is reason for discrimination based on any legitimate data about racial crime rates

Last edited by wormdood,

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said I decided to keep going with it in case you were being serious. I can't just make assumptions my dawg.
Dude... just stop. There is no saving face from this. Go back to watching some more Ben Shapiro and Dave Rubin, that is a sure fire way to up your power level. Then come back when "dur hur hur crime statistics are why I am a giant racist" isn't your magnum opus. Like systematic racism, slavery, jim crow, extreme poverty, ect have no bearing on crime.

"Nope, blacks and latinos just have this crime gene. Must be a darkie trait. That's why the west is racist guys." That's literally your argument right now.

Reactions: wormdood

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you never said in the usa but all the same yeah . . . prove it liar
https://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
Fig-5.jpg

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude... just stop. There is no saving face from this. Go back to watching some more Ben Shapiro and Dave Rubin, that is a sure fire way to up your power level. Then come back when "dur hur hur crime statistics are why I am a giant racist" isn't your magnum opus. Like systematic racism, slavery, jim crow, extreme poverty, ect have no bearing on crime.

"Nope, blacks and latinos just have this crime gene. Must be a darkie trait. That's why the west is racist guys." That's literally your argument right now.
I don't like Ben Shapiro. I'm more of a Jared Taylor and David Duke kind of guy. Facts are facts my dude.

@PanTheFaun My electric bill is due on the 24th, please pay it on time. Also could you please put a i7-9700k on my next computer? Thank you master :)
No thanks. c:

arrest rates not convictions nor guilty verdicts . . . you are only proving white people in america (the ones doing the arresting) are racist
I also left a link for you. c:

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHAHA! Nice! We all now know what sites you visit. We got ourselves a race realist boyz. You are the reason people call the west racist.
What We Believe
Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society—language, religion, class, ideology—it is the most prominent and divisive. Race and racial conflict are at the heart of some of the most serious challenges the Western World faces in the 21st century.

The problems of race cannot be solved without adequate understanding. Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse. Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism.

American Renaissance
American Renaissance was published as a monthly print magazine from October 1990 through January 2012. All back issues are available here. AR has had a web presence since 1994, and we consider AmRen.com to be the Internet’s premier race-realist site. Every weekday we publish articles and news items from a world-wide race-realist perspective.

Last edited by FierceDeityLinkMask,
Reactions: wormdood

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHAHA! Nice! We all now know what sites you visit. We got ourselves a race realist boyz.
What We Believe
Race is an important aspect of individual and group identity. Of all the fault lines that divide society—language, religion, class, ideology—it is the most prominent and divisive. Race and racial conflict are at the heart of some of the most serious challenges the Western World faces in the 21st century.

The problems of race cannot be solved without adequate understanding. Attempts to gloss over the significance of race or even to deny its reality only make problems worse. Progress requires the study of all aspects of race, whether historical, cultural, or biological. This approach is known as race realism.

American Renaissance
American Renaissance was published as a monthly print magazine from October 1990 through January 2012. All back issues are available here. AR has had a web presence since 1994, and we consider AmRen.com to be the Internet’s premier race-realist site. Every weekday we publish articles and news items from a world-wide race-realist perspective.
What is wrong with race realism? Race is real and certain races tend to have certain tendencies to do certain things. c:

just read 1st 2 pages, WHAT has communism to do with pussfight here?

@PanTheFaun or anyone else, someone explain it.
Someone asked me what I felt threatened by and I said communism among other things.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Someone asked me what I felt threatened by and I said communism among other things.
wut? so just admit it: the communism has nothing to do with the video and ur conversation is completely off topic right?

why everything must has to do with politics?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also left a link for you. c:
not seeing where i am disproven (perhaps you can show me) what i do see however is this

"The 2005 study also found that blacks were seven times more likely than whites to be in prison and Hispanics were three times more likely. It also concluded that high black arrest and imprisonment rates — often cited as evidence of a racist criminal justice system — were explained by the black share of offenders." basically saying more blacks are evil bro . . . this entire report is just as bad as "the war of northern aggression" . . . its only halve truths mixed in with racial superiority . . . its a shame you (or anyone for that matter) even could believe this

PanTheFaun

The Uninspired Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not seeing where i am disproven (perhaps you can show me) what i do see however is this

"The 2005 study also found that blacks were seven times more likely than whites to be in prison and Hispanics were three times more likely. It also concluded that high black arrest and imprisonment rates — often cited as evidence of a racist criminal justice system — were explained by the black share of offenders." basically saying more blacks are evil bro . . . this entire report is just as bad as "the war of northern aggression" . . . its only halve truths mixed in with racial superiority . . . its a shame you (or anyone for that matter) even could believe this

Major Findings

• The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
  • Both violent and non-violent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with “depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Major Findings

• The evidence suggests that if there is police racial bias in arrests it is negligible. Victim and witness surveys show that police arrest violent criminals in close proportion to the rates at which criminals of different races commit violent crimes.
  • There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a non-black to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting” — defined as firing a bullet that hits someone — a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.
  • Both violent and non-violent crime has been declining in the United States since a high in 1993. 2015 saw a disturbing rise in murder in major American cities that some observers associated with “depolicing” in response to intense media and public scrutiny of police activity.
perhaps you are confused i asked for proof not racial propaganda :rolleyes:

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh I see. You are allowed to believe anything you want to believe. c:
you can still change my mind on racial crime rates . . . just give me proof from a website without a clear bias in favor of white people (. . . shit the address bar may as well said "clan news network")

and you want people to believe you are not racist?

Last edited by wormdood,

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
People are somewhat racist everywhere, but in some places they also have a stronger tendency to mental problems.
Sure the way each society works can worsen this tendency.
I mean, nobody is 100% sane either, but when you live in a society full of paranoia your insanity gets worse and you end up reacting like a madman... or madwoman.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Don’t be racist. This isn’t a thread about racism—oh.

Ohhhh.

Oh.

Really though keep the offtopic stuff to a minimum. This is a discussion about racism, not an excuse to showcase your various personal forms of racial viewpoints.

Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, not that bad ig +1