Hacking Why my Flashcard is detected on my old 3DS but not on old 2DS.

Kamakasy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hello everyone! This is gonna be my first post here.

A few days ago I received my new flashcard, the R4i Gold 3DS Plus, that I know is legit because I get it from the site this site sponsor. I put it in my old 3DS and it works fine but on my 2DS Ver. 11.8.0-41U it doesn't even detect it. I have been doing research on why is this happening to try and fix it and there is nothing concrete about it.

***Update***
///
I manage to get it detected by putting a paper on the back of the card again, the problem is that it was for a few seconds only and it loses contact again.
at least now I know for sure that is the contact of the 2ds, but it read all others game cards without any problem. Is there any way to fix this. I'm not afraid to open the 2ds in case that's how is.
///

The thing I have done so far:

1. Update the flashcard using a .nds file I downloaded from the website that came in the card package.
2. Download the latest Kernel.
3. Format my sd card.
4. A piece of paper in the back of the card just in case is not doing contact.

P.S I think my old 3DS was in the firmware before 11.8.0-41U, cannot check it because I have already CFW it using that flashcard (The flashcard have a switch to change to NTR boot, so I never actually flash it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Kamakasy,

Uumas

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Sounds weird. Only things I can think of to check are
1. Make sure the 2ds can read some other card
2. Make sure the switch isn't in ntrboot position anymore

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...