Why Monster Hunter Tri?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by saison, Aug 1, 2010.

Aug 1, 2010

Why Monster Hunter Tri? by saison at 9:56 PM (1,017 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. saison
    OP

Member saison GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Why exactly was Monster Hunter Tri being translated, while it was going to be released in America (the translation continued for a short time after the localization was announced)? Monster Hunter G isn't going to be brought to Europe or the States, and it's just a shame.

2. dinofan01

Member dinofan01 Misses the old days...

United States
    wha? Didnt that translation die? If you want English G so much just get it for the psp or ps2. Or you could get an online translation online and use that as a reference while you play the JP version. Not many care to play G again when you have the superior Tri on your HDD.

3. Delta517

Member Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Norway
    Probably some people who were trying to create it for impatient people. [​IMG]

4. Cermage

Member Cermage GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    its an easy translation. we already know most of the items. there isn't much text as its an extremely gameplay based game. heck i was playing mhfo for awhile in korean and could get by without much help. just shows how text independant this game is compared to other games.

5. DunkrWunkah

Member DunkrWunkah GBAtemp's Official Dunkr

United States
    It's pretty dependant if you don't know what is what, and where is where. I've personally never played a monster hunter game before, but I plan to start with Tri. NTSC-U of course.