Gaming Why Is Smackdown In Black and White ? WTF!

newfnshow715

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just burned Smackdown 09 for the Wii and when I popped it in the game was all in black and white. I thought maybe this was some unique look but I tried to play a match and the whole game is in black and white. I have a NTSC console and I am pretty sure this in an NTSC release (that I got). What is the problem? what should I do? I just spent like 6 hrs on this for nothing. Also, is it possible to go online with this ? please help.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I just burned Smackdown 09 for the Wii and when I popped it in the game was all in black and white. I thought maybe this was some unique look but I tried to play a match and the whole game is in black and white. I have a NTSC console and I am pretty sure this in an NTSC release (that I got). What is the problem? what should I do? I just spent like 6 hrs on this for nothing. Also, is it possible to go online with this ? please help
First of all yes it's safe to go ONLINE
secondly, it wont be a NTSC game, it may be pal..

Have you got GeckoOS? if so run it through that and use video options force modes...test.

newfnshow715

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have that and when I load it up through that it says "no dvd" as it does with all backups. I thought that was just for playing imports? In any event, what should I do?

newfnshow715

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No chip, backup loader it can't be the connection bc everything is in color up until the game is actually launched. From then on it is black and white, this is the only game it happens with.

gambit420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
man, was a long time absent but seeing all those topics it seems that this whole piracy thing got a little bit out of hands....

buying games can provent you from six hours of creating a backup...

geedub

Trophies
XP
Country
gambit420 said:
man, was a long time absent but seeing all those topics it seems that this whole piracy thing got a little bit out of hands....

uh? 6 hrs at minimum wage cant even buy you a game

gambit420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
also true!

i didn't want to sound offensive nor i wanted to attack the guy who postet his question, but when everybody and their moms are creating backups, you know than some developers will face some serious problems!
grog.gif

newfnshow715

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geedub said:
gambit420 said:

uh? 6 hrs at minimum wage cant even buy you a game

That sure is a dumb statement, equating it to working would mean that an eight hour download would equal eight hours of work at the office. That statement is just dumb and show you probably have never worked before otherwise no, a download is never equal to a day at work unless I were carrying the files from the internet to my house. Since I was not then it can't and should not be equated. People download music in 20 mins a cd or they could take their money after working for 20 minutes and buy the cd. Is that equal? I think not, especially bc the person should be sleeping while it downloaded and could not be sleeping during work. Your comment was poorly thought and showed that you have never worked.

I fixed the problem myself, thanks for posting your nonsense, could you not have been working instead of posting...not very smart. BTW min wage is the U.S. is $7.25 (6) = 43.50 which is your pay amount BEFORE taxes. You would know that if you were from this country. You would be left with less than $33 and the game costs $55 so looks like you are wrong. Once again someone speaking when they know very little on the subject, but to equate a day at work to a download is idiotic.

Posts merged

QUOTE(gambit420 @ Dec 10 2008, 12:13 AM)
also true!

i didn't want to sound offensive nor i wanted to attack the guy who postet his question, but when everybody and their moms are creating backups, you know than some developers will face some serious problems!
grog.gif
I dk what your mom does but mine has nothing to do with games, why even post a comment like this. Problem solved on my own, thanks for not helping. Tell your mom I want Sonic Unleased. " You English not so good ?" lol, people bootlegging games and can't even speak.. what is the world coming to. Clearly you are an idiot if you think a single file download is comparable to a $60 game.

penone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm....getting back to topic here but am curious how you ended up fixing your problem (the b/w one that is).

-P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro