Why is Nintendo's repair service so slow?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I mentioned a while ago that my SD card reader on my Wii is broken. Not wanting to take it back to the store I bought it from and get a new one, I decided to use the Nintendo Service Centre and try and send it in. I sent the details and I'm waiting for the freepost label they were meant to send to me. This was on the 25th and I still heard nothing. Is it normal to wait that long or are they just buying time to wait until the warrenty runs out?

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It can take about 2 weeks for them to send the label for whatever reason.It happened to me with my DS Lite...

which reminds me I need to call in for that, the L button is dying again :x

Timmyhawky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Someone once killed the plasctic which covers the GC controller slots(WS boxing, 2 close to the TV). I aspected a paid repair, but it was free and my Wii was back in 2.5 weeks.

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's a good idea to print out the label yourself if you can. I had broken my l and r buttons but got my ds back in 3-4 days of shipping it

sfunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've found the Nintendo response times incredible, they gave me an account number to charge the Purolator bill to and I had my DSL back in less than a week (Four days or so). Then again, I do live like four hours away from the repair centre... Also I just have an offtopic question, do broken L and R buttons get covered under warranty or do you have to pay for that? I've always thought that was a paid repair.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sfunk said:
I've found the Nintendo response times incredible, they gave me an account number to charge the Purolator bill to and I had my DSL back in less than a week (Four days or so). Then again, I do live like four hours away from the repair centre... Also I just have an offtopic question, do broken L and R buttons get covered under warranty or do you have to pay for that? I've always thought that was a paid repair.
Nope it's covered, I've done it about 4 times now heh.

/me goes to print out shipping label

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...