Question Why is GBATemp so slow?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, that sounds like any and every ISP on my country :P
I'm curious, if they bring you so much problems why not change ISP?
Trust me, Comcast will be worse than any other ISP.

Because my parents are technologically illiterate. I'm 16 and don't control what internet we get. I'm on the verge of pirating stuff non stop and trying to get out contract terminated.

Last edited by DarkFlare69,
D

Deleted User

Trust me, Comcast will be worse than any other ISP.

Because my parents are technologically illiterate. I'm 16 and don't control what internet we get. I'm on the verge of pirating stuff non stop and trying to get out contract terminated.
Good luck with that. I've pirated tons of stuff. You're going to have to pirate stuff that is going to get you noticed at least.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with that. I've pirated tons of stuff. You're going to have to pirate stuff that is going to get you noticed at least.
One of the first things I ever pirated was Battlefield 4 for PC, and we got a copyright strike for that. Since then I always use a VPN for everything besides browsing trusted sites. I have a feeling they're watching after that. The same day it happened, they gave us a strike

D

Deleted User

One of the first things I ever pirated was Battlefield 4 for PC, and we got a copyright strike for that. Since then I always use a VPN for everything besides browsing trusted sites. I have a feeling they're watching after that. The same day it happened, they gave us a strike
Strikes? On a Comcast account? I get pirated notifications but it seems like they don't care. They just send a email.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER