Hardware Why I'm not going to get the 3DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
BlueStar said:
Guess it's the standard troll hack of being as offensive as possible in the hope of getting the most angry (and presumably funniest) reaction.

Think if you were going to hack the kid's account it would have been better to just add a load of videos about how great the 3DS is and imply he'd suddenly been converted.
Now that is less harsh and more fun

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After his Account got hacked, I thought, "HELL YEAH TAKE THAT", but then, seeing his channel, I thought, "poor guy..."

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deathmore said:
BlueStar said:
Guess it's the standard troll hack of being as offensive as possible in the hope of getting the most angry (and presumably funniest) reaction.

Think if you were going to hack the kid's account it would have been better to just add a load of videos about how great the 3DS is and imply he'd suddenly been converted.
Now that is less harsh and more fun
That would be better
laugh.gif
Al tho still wrong
tongue.gif

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bambam95 said:
LOLOLOLOL- okai I'm done. This kid really hates Nintendo o.O . I doubt that video games would be like they are now without Nintendo creating the NES. Video games became a hit after the NES was released in the first place.

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
Hatsune Miku said:
bambam95 said:
LOLOLOLOL- okai I'm done. This kid really hates Nintendo o.O . I doubt that video games would be like they are now without Nintendo creating the NES. Video games became a hit after the NES was released in the first place.
yaynds.gif
yaywii.gif
If only they kept the gameboy brand
hate2.gif

Yeah nintendo bought back the home console and created the handheld market. Ofcource today's home consoles wouldn't be here if it wasn't for mario and the handheld wouldnt be if it werent for pokemon

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Deathmore said:
Hatsune Miku said:
bambam95 said:
yaynds.gif
yaywii.gif
If only they kept the gameboy brand
hate2.gif

Yeah nintendo bought back the home console and created the handheld market. Ofcource today's home consoles wouldn't be here if it wasn't for mario and the handheld wouldnt be if it werent for pokemon
No, The handhelds wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the gameboy.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pi, you went a little too far there. The kid has emotions just like everyone else.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
how did you guys know it was him?

He announced it in the RE, thread, right before it was deleted. PM him, he'll admit it to you.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah i see. thanks
smile.gif

pretty f-ed up description of his channel tbh :|

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crimsonclaw111 said:
Why did The Pi do it exactly?

O_O The guy defaced a Nintendo console, by comparing it to a PSP, by using incorrect logic.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Yeah. The kid is a stupid, ignorant little prick. We knew that. But he didn't deserve this.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't care he got hacked, it's over with. Not like The Pi can say "Sorry, this never happened", it's still funny to me. A little too much but I can only enjoy what already happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.notebookcheck.net/GameMT-E6-Plus-New-retro-gaming-handheld-released-as-ASUS-ROG-Ally-...