Hacking Why hasn't Yasu Publicised his hack?

jackdanielchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering why Yasu still hasn't released his hack? Is it because of law firm, is he scared of being sued by Nintendo (that probably will never happen), or is he just refining it at the moment? I know alot of people have been anticipating this hack for a while...

jackdanielchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh so he doesn't want people to steal his work.

@elixrdream
Good point, but it's kinda dissapointing that nobody can really hack there DSi at the moment and for a long time...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
jackdanielchan said:
@elixrdream
Good point, but it's kinda dissapointing that nobody can really hack there DSi at the moment and for a long time...

you are wrong on this
smile.gif

is just that they could be like yasu or vice versa

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all we know, the hack already got defeated in a firmware update, but most likely it's just Yasu being weird about it. Kinda like how he gets all huffy if someone hosts one of his files.

Probably IS as Crass says. Who knows with Yasu.....
dry.gif

jackdanielchan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah Pop'n DS HAS to be downloaded from his blog... It's just frustrating really especially when your flashcard will eventually get outdated, and then Yasu will show off his project once again, but no one will ever use it...

RawrFull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I forgot where i read this, but it was somewhere on Google O.O that he doesn't wanna share his hack because people might use it just for Roms, and he doesn't want to make that mistake again.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could also have to do with not having a completed product... Team Twiizers didn't just release the twilight hack straight away... they put it through a lot of testing to make sure it was a decent product. They just also didn't broadcast their plans when it was first announced.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
jackdanielchan said:
Oh yeah Pop'n DS HAS to be downloaded from his blog... It's just frustrating really especially when your flashcard will eventually get outdated, and then Yasu will show off his project once again, but no one will ever use it...
He's released the ROM of the game itself... Thats pretty much it.. No info on how he got the DSi to play it.
And the game doesn't work on emulators

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google