Not open for further replies.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure it would be easy since you just have to take the dialogue from MMBN 1 the only thing that needs to be translated differently is the crossover scenario. If i knew how to translate i would have done this so long ago but this game has been out for awhile now and no one wants to translate it why, and don't tell me play mmbn 1 its the same thing i rather play it on the ds A)instead of buying it when probably the stores don't have it and B) i don't want to play on the vba or psp because it ruins the fun i wish someone can just translate this game so we can move on with our gaming life and i knew for a fact that it shouldn't take that long to translate people just don't want to because its the same as bn 1 who cares some people haven't played bn1 like me for instance and i wanna play it but not the gba ver so please can someone just translate this game.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
The fact is that it is MMBN 1 with an extra scenario. And it's not as easy as copy-pasting the text from the GBA game.
It's objectively a worthless translation.

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come back when you know how to ask for something without patronizing the would-be providers. People don't exist to serve you, sorry.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off I'm not patronizing anyone and i guarantee I'm not the only one who wants the game translated my friend so don't say things you don't know what your talking about

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that will happen since Inafune left Capcom and why should i ask Capcom to localize it when there are so many ds rom translators who can make an English patch.

WiKiLEAK

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Then go to another site/forum and ask kindly this time
lecture.gif

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry i'm not trying to be rude its just that me and my friends want this game translated and i know a lot of other people do too.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necron N.N said:
Why don't you do it by yourself?
I can't do it by myself because i don't speak Japanese and i don't know how to translate games i would if i knew how

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
You can't do it? aww. If it won't take that long, since you know for a FACT, then go ahead and figure out how to do it yourself. It's not that hard, right?

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
You can't do it? aww. If it won't take that long, since you know for a FACT, then go ahead and figure out how to do it yourself. It's not that hard, right?
I meant it won't take long and its probably not that hard for a person that's good at translating games not someone like me who has no translation skills whatsoever that's common sense.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry if i come off with an attitude sorry that's the way i am and i have no clue what to do for this translation really i just wish someone can do it.

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm actually quite surprised Capcom haven't translated it yet; but no loss. The extra campaign in Operation Shooting Star is, what, 2 hours of gameplay that's apparently not even that good. If you and your friends want to see it translated, stop acting like a douche to the people able to fulfill that request, maybe learn something about romhacking so you can contribute.

Or, ideally, go play the original on GBA and stop bothering people who obviously have no interest in bending over backwards for your bullshit.

Roxas93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really sorry if i come off as a douche its just that I'm very frustrated that no one wants to translate this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1