GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@JellyPerson is correct. He evolved along with the DS.

But here's a "fun" fact for you: modern Tempy was originally going to be a touch screen & stylus - mockups exist somewhere, maybe I'll fish them out one day

Let's hope his d-pad doesn't evolve to an analogue stick! A protruding pupil might upset a few more people, eh @migles ?

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States

But here's a "fun" fact for you: modern Tempy was originally going to be a touch screen & stylus - mockups exist somewhere, maybe I'll fish them out one day

Let's hope his d-pad doesn't evolve to an analogue stick! A protruding pupil might upset a few more people, eh @migles ?
It's 1:50 in the morning and I'm laughing so hard rn

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
heh i am not a kiddo, i was not upset\offended or making a rant lol, i was just saying how it felt weird and if others felt the same way
and i am glad that served as inspiration for some of the new tantrums, i genuinely laughed and found so funny

that is actually very interesting! i wanna see that!

please don't make the next comic about he having 1 eye as touchpad and the other as a stylus ;O;
BTW, whats next? tempy having the eyes removed and it's now a wii u gamepad, with his legs and hands made of wii motes
or he becomes like a hammer shark with each eye being in either side and he hides in a shell(dock)?
<3

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

With an avatar based off of a video game controller, I think you're going to end up upsetting people no matter what lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night