Hacking Why does my cfg usb loader not load my games?

b22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend did the whole downloading process for me back home (different country) without me knowing exactly what he was doing. I moved away and two years later I had my wii brought to me. Unfortunately the people caring for it misplaced the usb I was using and I had to do the whole downloading the games and changing them to wbfs files on my own. I did that and they appear perfect on the usb loader, they have their intro music when I click on them. The problem is when I start them, they just won’t load and I don’t know how to fix it. I read it might be that I have to update my ios version or something but i really don’t know how to do it and need help pretty much step by step. I know it’s a lot to ask, I just hope someone can help

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
There's plenty of Wii hacking guides out there. I'd recommend you to start from scratch all over again.
Check out any guide they usually don't take up that much time. USBLoaderGX would be a much better alternative for loading games. it's easier to set up by the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    being poor and healthy is the worst case scenario because you have the longest amount of time to "enjoy" being poor
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    Yeah back in my late teens I used to mow about 10 lawns every two weeks for $35 a yard. It was stupid big yards I knew where paying a lot more than that to lawn care companies in a some what up tier gated community a few blocks from the area I lived. Was great getting $700 a month with no bills at the time and good excercise too, now I have bills so I never have any money to buy things.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yet kids are always like I WANNA BE ADULT
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wish I could go back to 14, living at home free and little to no worries.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kids still have bs getting manipulated easily, believing dumb youtube content etc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If I could go back, I'd be more of a horn ball than I am now. I'd be chasing all the girls I never had the balls to back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd drop out of school sooner
    Yeah I would probably drop out sooner too, the country ass high school I went to wouldn't know intelligence if it hit the up side the head.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I used to play those goonies games on NES, used to piss me off
    I think the most frustrating nes game as a kid to me was contra.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i got school tomorrow, night yall
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Imagine still going to school in 2024... Wild times we live in.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    @BigOnYa My most-hated game on the NES was gilligan's island. Couldn't figure out the controls. Played it on actual hardware. Super frustrating, and boring as shit.
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Blue name in chat :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Jayro, you realize not everyone is the same age here right
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Jayro reminds me of GYRO! :P
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm not a greek taco. "Jayro" is pronounced similar to "J.Lo" (Jennifer Lopez). Not "Gyro" like gyroscope or the pitabread taco thing...
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    "Jay-row" Like that.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Jayro, Hello