Hacking Why does my cfg usb loader not load my games?

b22

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend did the whole downloading process for me back home (different country) without me knowing exactly what he was doing. I moved away and two years later I had my wii brought to me. Unfortunately the people caring for it misplaced the usb I was using and I had to do the whole downloading the games and changing them to wbfs files on my own. I did that and they appear perfect on the usb loader, they have their intro music when I click on them. The problem is when I start them, they just won’t load and I don’t know how to fix it. I read it might be that I have to update my ios version or something but i really don’t know how to do it and need help pretty much step by step. I know it’s a lot to ask, I just hope someone can help

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
There's plenty of Wii hacking guides out there. I'd recommend you to start from scratch all over again.
Check out any guide they usually don't take up that much time. USBLoaderGX would be a much better alternative for loading games. it's easier to set up by the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night