Hacking Why does Kirby's Epic Yarn get soft locked whenever Squashini pulls his curtain down?

UserMCSkull

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello, I've had this problem for about a month or so.

I know that in the past another user made a thread about this but I didn't really understand how to fix my problem with their solution, which is why I'm making this thread.

So, to give context, I was playing Kirby's Epic Yarn via Wiiflow on my Wii U and I got up to the boss ''Squashini'', for the most part the fight worked perfectly.

Until he pulled down the curtain, after that the whole fight got softlocked on the curtain and a never ending jingle kept playing.

I had someone homebrew my Wii U for me, so if you have a solution for this..please simplify it so someone like me can understand it.

Thanks in advance!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello, I've had this problem for about a month or so.

I know that in the past another user made a thread about this but I didn't really understand how to fix my problem with their solution, which is why I'm making this thread.

So, to give context, I was playing Kirby's Epic Yarn via Wiiflow on my Wii U and I got up to the boss ''Squashini'', for the most part the fight worked perfectly.

Until he pulled down the curtain, after that the whole fight got softlocked on the curtain and a never ending jingle kept playing.

I had someone homebrew my Wii U for me, so if you have a solution for this..please simplify it so someone like me can understand it.

Thanks in advance!
Try another dump. Might be corrupted.

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If that's not it, you could try linking to that solution here so that someone else might be able to explain it to you in different terms?

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If I do that, will my save data be the same or different? I want to keep playing it but I don't really want to play through so much of the game again.
No unless you change region or revision (I don't really know if this matters?) it should be okay. Actually, I can't see that Kirby's Epic Yarn has a revision so just get a different dump (i.e. a better one) from the same region. Try to find a Redump version of it.

Last edited by Zense,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks