Why do you like beer ?

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well I know it is a "stupid" Question but I think many people can actually discuss about this very well :)

everywhere in the World people drink Beer (well at least in most parts of the World) and I for one do not understand why !?!

I have tried several different kind of Beer like Alt, Black Beer, Pilz, Japanese Beer with and without Sake, Beer with Cola/Fanta, wheat beer with Banana juice .......

and all of it was awfull :(

so WHY? how come so many people love it ? (my dad couldn't live without beer)
Still many people I ask say it doesn't taste good ... at least not in the beginning ... still everyone is drinking it.
When I was in the Army (lucky only a very short time) I was the only one not drinking so I was some kind of outsider and they allways tried to put some beer into my coke and whatever and thought I would not nice -.-V

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
People like to get drunk and do stupid things. I enjoy the taste of Heineken and Budweiser but that's pretty much it. I don't even drink often because of all the carbs and calories in those drinks. I also don't enjoy getting drunk.

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
People like to get drunk and do stupid things. I enjoy the taste of Heineken and Budweiser but that's pretty much it. I don't even drink often because of all the carbs and calories in those drinks. I also don't enjoy getting drunk.
If you drink good beer, you don't drink to get drunk.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I've never liked beer (except Monaco, basically a panaché (beer, lemon soda) with fruit syrup), but I started to drink some in university. We had a "beer bar" in the campus, so I took the opportunity to try a lot of different beers. That's when I noticed that the main thing that I hated in beer was the bitter taste, which wasn't that strong in white beer and aromatized beers (Desperados, Cardinal lime cut,...). After that I started to get used to the taste, and now I can drink pretty much all kind of beers except Guiness (malt). I also like the chinese beer Tsing Tao, because it's lighter than others and has a little flower taste in it :)

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nope I don't like the taste, I've tried a huge selection of brands thanks to my dad but it's not my drink.

Some brands I tried:

• Heineken
  • Grolsch
  • Jupiler
And many other brands. Give my some sweet nice liquor and I am happy ^_^

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

AngryGeek416

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well I know it is a "stupid" Question but I think many people can actually discuss about this very well :)

everywhere in the World people drink Beer (well at least in most parts of the World) and I for one do not understand why !?!

I have tried several different kind of Beer like Alt, Black Beer, Pilz, Japanese Beer with and without Sake, Beer with Cola/Fanta, wheat beer with Banana juice .......

Still many people I ask say it doesn't taste good ... at least not in the beginning ... still everyone is drinking it.
When I was in the Army (lucky only a very short time) I was the only one not drinking so I was some kind of outsider and they allways tried to put some beer into my coke and whatever and thought I would not nice -.-V

Try any kind of Canadian beer & problem solved, best in the world. Seriously though it's a social thing for the most part but then there are obviously people who abuse it like alcoholics.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I don't really like beer that much. It has an okay taste, some tasting better than others. Sometimes I do really crave a beer, and it tastes good. But for some reason I vomit if I drink beer (sometimes from only 2 sips).
So I drink pretty much everything else! :D Cider, wine, whisky, vodka, moonshine, absinth. yumyum

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There are so many different types of beer, you gotta find the one for you, I prefer brown ales and amber ales(very picky on the ambers) my favorite would be Trappistes Rouchefort 6 or 8 (fruity, pricy tho $6+ ec, my dad also loves it, but some people call this "old people" beer). I cannot stand to drink budweiser(or most mass produced beer), if I must I would go with a coors light (but yes, these beers taste like piss I feel).

Not true I have 1-2 a day if that. I also don't like getting drunk, yet I do like beer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.