Why do you like beer ?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Damn changing slang... though that would explain the very embarrassed youths down the pub a while back when the conversation came around and the older, often highly bearded, participants declared their love of scrumping and how they wish they could do more of it before pondering a session for the sake of old times.
I can't imagine youths of today being that bashful and embarrassed of sex so it's fair to assume they took "scrumping" for its archaic meaning and were experiencing the general embarrassment of being around gramps (i.e. anyone over 30) when he starts talking about the good old times and "kids these days".

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't imagine youths of today being that bashful and embarrassed of sex so it's fair to assume they took "scrumping" for its archaic meaning and were experiencing the general embarrassment of being around gramps (i.e. anyone over 30) when he starts talking about the good old times and "kids these days".
Back in my day, when your grandfather sat you down for a spell to talk about his scrumping adventures, you listened respectfully!

Reactions: Veho

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Don't you know nobody over the age of 30 has sex?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-