Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ehh... I saw that guy on youtube the other day, too.

Most people, I don't hate unless I have a reason. In fact, I can't really say that I "hate" most of the people that I STRONGLY dislike.
However, this person has earned my hatred. I strongly dislike attention whores. I strongly dislike people that think they're capable of turning heterosexual men into homosexual men (not that I have a problem with homosexuals)... I just dislike it when someone has the audacity to think they're capable of making me want to fuck them in the ass, when I'd much rather be carrying my business on with a woman. Check out his/her videos about shaving pubic hair. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I once heard that being shot or stabbed in the stomach is the most painful way to die.
Someone, PLEASE stab or shoot this individual in the stomach.

And for the record, fuck Britney Spears. No shit, she's not "well"... that bitch is FUCKING CRAAAAZY, just like the guy defending her. You can't fucking defend Britney Spears, mate. She's off her fucking rocker, and everyone knows it.

All that I can say, is thank whatever omniscient being there is watching over the world (if any) that none of the girls I grew up with whom idolized Britney Spears, turned out like her. If they did, I might actually have to take "Serial Killer" up as a profession.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omfg, it's a gay guy

Fixed.
wink.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait, was the real or scripted? (it was pretty good if it was the latter I must say, unless it was done on crank).

As moronic (possibly the wrong word there) as it sounds I guess I refused to be pigeon holed (or pigeon hole myself) during such a time as it would seem to be important (apparently that means high school). Guess that is why I have a problem comprehending such things now.

Now I am curious, back in high school I

rode a skateboard: normal board and wheels, regular stance, mongo footing with a tendency to favour freestyle and old school: boneless and early grab all the way (still do for that matter).

Other sports: I kind of enjoyed hockey but that was it, team/competitive sports are not for me. Outside of school: climbing, swimming, cycling and limited martial arts (I never got on with the glorified wrestling that is judo and its kin around here and the fun stuff requires developed joints)

Built computers and played on them for reasons other than chat rooms and the precursors to myspace (geocities and I think it was angelfire back then). I played games since I found I had some hand eye coordination but you can count that as well if you like.

Did Religious studies, electronics, history and latin for optional subjects.

Spent half the time on "report" for generally being a sarcastic/cynical bastard to anyone around me (as I perhaps said before my history teacher decided the holocaust was not to be taught as she did not want to think about it, my French teacher decided cheese and her favourite village was more important than something halfway usable) although I consider my attitude justified.

While not finding stuff difficult I did not go hell bent on good grades leading to my least favourite line "you can do so much if you just your mind to it" *shudder. Likewise politics (other than my distain of all things politician

music: apparently this is important. Most rock/metal/punk released up to around '95 (not the greatest fan of black metal either unless it features a hell of a guitar section), Tom Waits, older (what I consider good) rap/hip hop (rap in high school was the time of the Wu Tang Clan and robot tupac).

Film interest: Scifi, action, martial arts, crime and the occasional horror/comedy.

Clothing: t-shirt and jeans (not loose/baggy or crotch huggers) and skating shoes/boots when not in a somewhat bastardised uniform.

Hair: it has been long for quite some time. Undyed or styled.

Friends: same outlook really. The "geeks" did not like me as I busted up their little piracy ring earner (several hundred quid a week back in high school) by teaching everyone to do it themselves.

Drink: I favoured spirits rather than cheap beer/white lightening (I am not going to call it cider for fear of being mobbed). Drugs/tobacco (not that really needed a distinction there) did not interest me. (this is about the only thing that actually changed on this list: I have been sober since I was 17 with no desire to go back)

Aggression/my outlook: Same as today pretty much: three chances and you had better have taken me down or it was going to be you. The exception being hockey/football where they armed all the psychos leading me to drop the 3 chances thing. Otherwise cynical/sarcastic much like today.

From what I can tell that tends to form the basis for categorising someone, what would I be/have been?

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because your ilk use words like "u" and "h8" and the like.

Also, because you're a lousy imitation of goth. It's like you're not even trying or you fell into your mother's makeup bag.

I had my teen years during the 90's, when most of the scene kids were still watching Barney. Not to get all "back in my day" but, yeah, music back then was a hell of a lot better than the crap produced now.

So I guess you really do have a reason to cry after all, huh?

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
O,o .. i cannot even handle looking at his face.. *scrolling down when playing and only listen to his voice is annoying enuf*

There are many emos and goths hanging around in city and some of the girls are really pretty too.. ;_;.. its such a waste they dressed that way...

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure this is all an act. I don't take anything on the internet seriously, so how do we know this person is really like that, and not just doing it for the lulz?

BTW, pretty hot for a tarp, I wouldn't kick him/her out of bed.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Emo is something the government came up with to distract kids while they try to take away our individual autonomy through an 8-point strategy.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pretty sure this is all an act. I don't take anything on the internet seriously, so how do we know this person is really like that, and not just doing it for the lulz?

Nah, he seriously is like that mate, just seems fake to normal people coz he's a shallow-ass drama queen. His name's chris crocker and he's well known on youtube.

He's also a well known cheat, creating dummy accounts to boost his subscriber base and reputation:

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pretty sure this is all an act. I don't take anything on the internet seriously, so how do we know this person is really like that, and not just doing it for the lulz?

Nah, he seriously is like that mate, just seems fake to normal people coz he's a shallow-ass drama queen. His name's chris crocker and he's well known on youtube.

He's also a well known cheat, creating dummy accounts to boost his subscriber base and reputation:

Well then....I stand corrected. That shit is fucking sad.

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone can pay for my trip to fly to his hometown I'll beat the living shit out of him.

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow...idk what to say about that video...is it real? like does he really mean it? lol jeez. oh and who gives a shit if he's gay or not, it doesn't matter. but seriously...i'm sorry but i laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy