JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AHHH IM GONNA CUT MYSELF WITH A SPOOMO IN THE CORNER NOW!! GAH MY GIRLFRIEND DUMPED ME, *CUT* *CUT* CUT*

lolwesk@tes
tongue.gif
i h8 emo kids
tongue.gif
well the ones that are uber emo anyways
unsure.gif

bhamophet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
emos...damn it i hate them!! hate hate hate!! why i wonder? coz they really make me sick especially my emo frens.why they go emo? to attract damn girls! why do i hate them? coz that makes em gay. period. lol?

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Seriously, while this guy surely is emotional about a topic more than 99.9% of the worlds population couldn't care less about, why do you call him emo?

And what's that crap about "the scene" about? "The scene" doesn't have anything to do with music? Well, besides MP3 scene, that is...

A lot of people posting here seem to be quite confused about the definition of the terms they use. What happened to the average internet geek that knew what he was talking about? Kind of a dying breed, it seems. Now that's something to be emotional about.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
emos...damn it i hate them!! hate hate hate!! why i wonder? coz they really make me sick especially my emo frens.why they go emo? to attract damn girls! why do i hate them? coz that makes em gay. period. lol?

This seems funny to me. Emos semi-irritate me but it's only to a certain extent, and certainley your case is one of them. Adopting an image to get girls is the very definition of poser. Why not just be how you want and let the rest come as it should. Being something for any reason other than that's just how you are, expecting side benefits is fucking lame.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

Watch it! It's only like 35 second long
biggrin.gif
I was reminded of this thread when I was watching the Chaser's War on Everything This Week. This is awesome!
laugh.gif

Of course it makes more sense when you know there is a washing powder brand called 'Omo'

omo_pic_small.jpg

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
this is emo:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CuWNGMtxup0&mode=related&search=

(oh, and dont mind the video.... i mean the song in the video..)

I'm getting sick of the view on emo these days! i fuckingfuckingfucking hate it!

EDIT:
Making it a bit more interesting, here's the lyrics (dual-language):

Code:
kimiwo mitasu meguriwo                     you extend your heartbeat hoping to
nozomi nobasu kodou                      Âsatisfactiory circulation
kareta miwo wasurete                      forget the body you have entrusted
kiokuno sumide warau                      smile at the corner of memories

nagare dashita guuzenno koe saemo asuni todokazu        even an accidental streaming voice wont touch tomorrow
bukiyouni fuanto tomoni hitotsu hitotsu kodokuwo        awkwardly pile up the isolation with anxiety one by one
kasane?taishita kotomo dekinai noni              Âit keeps talking without ceasing before me
bokuno maede tomarazu kataru                  even i can do little
kikitai kotowa nanimo nakute                  there is nothing i want to hear
bokuga ima dekiru kotowa nani? Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â what is that i can do for now?

iki tsuita sakide mita jidaiwa                 the times i saw the place i ended up
hatede eta maboroshiwo kono teni                i grasp the vision i found in the end

chijou kara futatabi subetewo tojikome             shut everything up from the world again
totemo chiisana hikari no tameni                for a tiny ray of light
kono fuan kara toki hanashite                 Âset it free from this anxiety
taisetsu ni sodatete nanimo naikara              Âraise it carefully
tadako no mamade mudani kurushinde               there is nothing here
tanoshiikara aruki kaeru                    suffer for nothing as it is
kimi tono koukan no yakusoku wa hatasezu            walk around cause its entertaining
boku wa itsumo machi aruku yo                 Âcouldnt keep the promises to replace you
sono toki ga kuru madewa                    i always carry it with me until the time comes
kimi wa eta nai kotowo shitteiru                i know you wont wait
kimi wa boku no saki dakara                  Âbecause you are farther away from me
eru koto dake ni toraware                   Âcaught up only be earning
toki hanasu koto mo sezuni                   dont even try to let it go

sayonara kara hajimatte yakusokuno matsu tokiga kuru      staring with farewell. then comes the time the promise expects
tsuchino hatede shiru atomodori dekinai kotowo         at the end of the world i found out i cant turn back
sayonara kara hajimatte yakusokuno matsu tokiga kuru      staring with farewell. then comes the time the promise expects
tsuchino hatede shiru atomodori dekinai kotowo         at the end of the world i found out i cant turn back
itsuka... Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Âsomeday...

kimiga kirau koseimo nozomiwo suteta hitom           eyes that abandon individuality and hope you dislike
tsukare hateta matatakimo atae rareta tame ikini        exhausted moment melts into a given sigh.

kawarihate tsukami eta                     this feeling goes on endlessley
kono omoi dokomademo tsuzuku                  i obtained after a total transformation
irozasete modori kuru                     Âthe map comes back into a faded color
sono chizuwo yaburi sute samayoi                i tear it and stray
kiramerareta kakomo asumo miraimo               Âthe past, tomorrow, the future, its all fixed
tsuzuku hageshiku unari tsuzuku                Âit goes on, intense, growl, it goes on
tomari towani shizukani tomari                 stop, eternally, calm, stop
todoke sakini zawameki todoke                 Âreach ahead, stir, reach
shiruse imawo kurui shiruse                  Âmark today- go mad and mark

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I forget where this is from, but..."You know we are in a sad state of society when guys wear girl's pants to get in girl's pants..."

Also, I've seen screen shots from this video but never actually seen the video. I always assumed it was a girl. Even the most flamboyant guys I know wouldn't pull this shit off.

I wish I didn't see this from the YouTube page.
http://www.myspace.com/itschriscrocker
This proves he's a "guy": http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/2201/sp...67730111td3.jpg NSFH...NOT SAFE FOR HUMANITY

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
i don't really hate em (have a friend that's emo) anyway i thought emo's hated themself or something and why the hell do you need to cut youreself?(also what's up with the emo's that use red (errr indian ink? what the fuck? that's what the norwegian word tusj translates to according to wikipedia))

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate all the "emos' in my school. They all listen to Green Day and Good Charlotte, carry iphones and have something on their messenger bags from Invader Zim, although they've never heard of Jhonen Vasquez. They laugh at people behind their backs, and then bitch when people make fun of them.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate all the "emos' in my school. They all listen to Green Day and Good Charlotte, carry iphones and have something on their messenger bags from Invader Zim, although they've never heard of Jhonen Vasquez. They laugh at people behind their backs, and then bitch when people make fun of them.
We call those people "gangsters" at my school.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They call themselves "emos," I can only go by what they say. But it is hilarious how they talk about hating people who conform, and they admit to being in a group (and trying to be the outcast among the outcasts, one upping each other with something ridiculous every week)

modshroom128

Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat