elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
mrfatso said:
i see, i was thinking of those old rpgs where they joined u at a fixed level(i think... should be most likely, since they can't be 10~15 levels lower than my current party is, can they? )

back to topic: its kinda sad that isa after she was seperated from u, she doesn't join back at a more up to date level
frown.gif
instead it was where she was last left off, it would be fine,thankfully though, she's just a backup, so its okay ;D

i am waiting for your .sav
lol

i had found out how to mod your existing party
tongue.gif

EDIT: problem solved, check the prethread please
smile.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i.Domination said:
Is lv 13 enough to go throuhg the ruins with Asi. I seem to be owned very very easily after I'm seperated form him. Whats the recommended level?

err, i am not sure, i was in the cave at level 20, and i had a little trouble with the mods, tanking with Asi, anyway, just keep escaping and running -> the journey to meet up is pretty short, around 5 mins of escaping should do it
biggrin.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
mrfatso said:
i.Domination said:
Is lv 13 enough to go throuhg the ruins with Asi. I seem to be owned very very easily after I'm seperated form him. Whats the recommended level?

err, i am not sure, i was in the cave at level 20, and i had a little trouble with the mods, tanking with Asi, anyway, just keep escaping and running -> the journey to meet up is pretty short, around 5 mins of escaping should do it
biggrin.gif

5 minutes of escaping? Great. Just what I needed. Sometimes I wished the encounter was toned down a little. The encounter rate being a little higher at the beginning was fine. But not as I'm getting more and more under levelled.
frown.gif

Off to find some cheats. Or maybe not.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
i.Domination said:
mrfatso said:
i.Domination said:

biggrin.gif

5 minutes of escaping? Great. Just what I needed. Sometimes I wished the encounter was toned down a little. The encounter rate being a little higher at the beginning was fine. But not as I'm getting more and more under levelled.
frown.gif

Off to find some cheats. Or maybe not.

by the way, in totally unrelated words, go train aurora somemore, in around 3~4(depend if u lucky) levels time, aurora will get an awesome aoe spell
biggrin.gif
so training is now as easy as flipping a finger at the computer screen
biggrin.gif
, now if u excuse me, time to make isa and nephi learn their final skills
biggrin.gif
(arghh, kairu is so slow in learning his skills, the latest skills that i had were from level 22+(i think and now i am level 28
frown.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM