Hardware Who went to Toronto today?

• Thread starter Yil
  • Start date
  • Views 2,121
  • Replies 30
  • Likes 1
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Oh that seriously sucks! Pro controller it is I guess! Come on you gotta agree, the pro controller is pretty darn good!
I know it is, the Switch Pro Controller is amazing and if there's anything I'd criticise it's the fact that it lacks analogue triggers and you know that means. No GC VC (well, maybe if they make a GameCube adapter for the Switch).

Reactions: Deleted-379826
D

Deleted-379826

I know it is, the Switch Pro Controller is amazing and if there's anything I'd criticise it's the fact that it lacks analogue triggers and you know that means. No GC VC (well, maybe if they make a GameCube adapter for the Switch).
Uhhhh the pro controller does have analogue triggers.
But I only got 184 bucks from selling the unit to a fellow temper.
RIP

S

Saiyan Lusitano

So you're saying they use the digital triggers which is slightly less responsive in terms of speed...?
Jokes aside, analogue triggers are definitely far more responsive and controllable than are digital triggers. With the DT you go from zero to one hundred. I have the Gioteck GC-2 controllers for the WiiU which have analogue triggers but the WiiU only recognises digital triggers so in games like Most Wanted it made no difference.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I wish I could have gone, but its on the other side of the country......
heh same for me, except I'm closer, but I was stuck at work.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
O-oh. Uh no. Please enlighten me. >,<
An analog trigger is like a rheostat in that it has variable output. Think of a volume knob or the gas pedal on a car. Output ranges from 0 to 100% (though sometimes it is stepped in increments such at 10, 20 etc). Digital triggers are either on or off.

Not sure if those joyless cons could actually do it but looking at that milk the cow game, maybe it is possible to use those sensors to have a "analog trigger effect"

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I wish I could have gone, but its on the other side of the country......
I have Cedar Fair Platinum passes so if Canada's Wonderland was open i might have tried to make an extended weekend trip out of it. I think it is about 7 hours from Ohio. Behemoth and Laviathan are on my coaster bucket list. That new Mondail flat Soaring Timbers CW is getting this summer looks absolutely insane.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later