BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I joined slightly before Urza left (and bonemonkey). I remember seeing his purple avatars of the Castlevania theme (and that card-crusher one, and some robot one) and thinking, "oh here we go again".

He "flamed" in a couple of my posts here and there but I felt as though that he was just "breakin' balls". It was 50% entertaining and sometimes informative.

In terms of being stubborn, I have an IRL friend that has pretty much the same personality so that aspect didn't irk me much. I mean, it's the Internet. What can I expect?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He exaggerates quite a bit when insulting. But whatever, its the internet. So many people do it that it doesn't really matter. He does provide information real fast when he feels like it though.

Urza? I thought you were a girl!

Referring to his little message if you didn't know I was joking

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
I miss the bad old times. I miss the off topic forum (4chanesque) I miss SteveS (or ScubaS or whatever that guy was called), I miss linkiboy being more around here, I miss bonemonkey, I miss Urza...

This is getting too polite.

Islay

Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
He insulted a lot, and flamed, and he thought he was the smartest person in the world..

But once you got to know him, and become a friend with him, he was really a cool guy (or so I've heard)..

And thats what they all said about Hittler
wacko.gif

p.s: strangest history of a forum topic I've seen, in quite a while.
and from his posts he seemed to quite level headed.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
I never really knew him. But hes gone, coming from the discussions in this topic, im guessing it would be fun having an argument with him (if you studied the subject, since you wouldnt want to be proven wrong)

R1C3 N1NJA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
Urza, ex mag staff.

Knew most of his shit, and actually used homebrew and not just roms
wink.gif

Funny and creative at times, but also unforgiving and excessive flaming led to his downfall.

I enjoyed his style, even if it didn't work out so good for him in the end.

Next, you'll be wondering who bonemonkey or JPH were (lol, similar stories)..

lol never heard of bonemonkey(: but what happened to jph O.o does he still go on the site? lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    haddad @ haddad: anyone online can help me with my new 2ds xl please...