Hacking who wants to help

bp2000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am going to try to make a photo that well crash the wii photochannel and the launch homebrew does any body want to help

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No coding skills at all but if you need tester, hit me..!!
smile.gif

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know if you've heard, but there was a new exploit found, it crashes when you try to open up the menu for copying files from the SD card. (This isn't the new 4.0 SD card menu) It can be accessed on every firmware. Instructions can be found on . this page. But I think the details have been removed, and it's not perfect, but it can do the job.

I'm not against your new idea, I'm all for it, but once one exploit is publicised, it will soon be blocked by Nintendo, just like the Twilight Hack
dry.gif
, though that did take a long time to block. I think you should continue, but wait a while before releasing it, so once the SD exploit is down, your photo/music exploit can be fallen back on. Just tip guys!

Happy Hacking.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The_Hulkster said:
I only do "tasteful nude"
Theres another type of nude ?
ohmy.gif

QUOTE(jackdanielchan @ Apr 13 2009, 07:37 AM) I don't know if you've heard, but there was a new exploit found, it crashes when you try to open up the menu for copying files from the SD card. (This isn't the new 4.0 SD card menu) It can be accessed on every firmware. Instructions can be found on . this page. But I think the details have been removed, and it's not perfect, but it can do the job.

I'm not against your new idea, I'm all for it, but once one exploit is publicised, it will soon be blocked by Nintendo, just like the Twilight Hack
dry.gif
, though that did take a long time to block. I think you should continue, but wait a while before releasing it, so once the SD exploit is down, your photo/music exploit can be fallen back on. Just tip guys!

Happy Hacking.
I agree with this - one exploit at a time and dont give them 20 they can fix in one go - while theres one out there that works its good to have another up your sleeve , but dont announce it to the publlic until tis needed .... and it will be needed.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I agree. Just do the testing yourself (or with a very select group of beta tester) and don't mention details. A new hack is always cool and could be very useful, but there's no point in releasing it if it's not necessarry yet. That would only give Nintendo time to patch it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, wut