ROM Hack Who thinks this is a good idea?

(read first) Is it?

• Yup, would love that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, i hate having a lot of save slots

• I dont use Colors!

• Total voters

JacobReaper

I Love You....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, this is an idea for Colors! i was playing colors as usual and i was thing, hey, we need more save slots
tongue.gif
having like about 4 pages would please me. who else thinks this is a good idea? having more save slots

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
Some people already asked Jesse for more save slots on gbadev. I don't think he can do it for some reason. Actually, I forgot what he said, but anyway, the question's been asked already. If he thinks it's a priority, he'll do it.

Is this seriously the genius idea that you made me click on this topic for? I thought it might be something good. Now there was no reason to mask what you wanted to ask with such an obscure title was there? Original ideas, please.

In other news, I was playing Sonic the Hedgehog and I was thinking "Hey! You know what this game needs? More gold rings!" What do you think? Great idea, no?

Sorry. My DS is in the other room. I'm just trying to entertain myself. Usually I'm much nicer.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's in development, im 100% sure features like this has already been suggested and planned to be implented.
But why stop at 4 pages? You can go with infinite save slot pages.. when the last slot in the page is filled, a new page gets created etc. Along with a scroll or something else so page numbers don't get cluttered up.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I'm all for more gold rings in Sonic games. But most of all I think Mario games need more coins! Ah, screw the coins, we need more Mario games!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What happens if when playing Paper Mario, you start a fire in-game?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Paper Mario is a drug dealer and he is all about the paper yo lol
    +1
    Ffft
    On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on Twitter
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: On another note, I love how folks are drawing Callie in that suit that Splatoon NA dropped on...