ROM Hack Who thinks this is a good idea?

(read first) Is it?

• Yup, would love that

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, i hate having a lot of save slots

• I dont use Colors!

• Total voters

JacobReaper

I Love You....
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, this is an idea for Colors! i was playing colors as usual and i was thing, hey, we need more save slots
tongue.gif
having like about 4 pages would please me. who else thinks this is a good idea? having more save slots

zombielove

Trophies
XP
Country
Some people already asked Jesse for more save slots on gbadev. I don't think he can do it for some reason. Actually, I forgot what he said, but anyway, the question's been asked already. If he thinks it's a priority, he'll do it.

Is this seriously the genius idea that you made me click on this topic for? I thought it might be something good. Now there was no reason to mask what you wanted to ask with such an obscure title was there? Original ideas, please.

In other news, I was playing Sonic the Hedgehog and I was thinking "Hey! You know what this game needs? More gold rings!" What do you think? Great idea, no?

Sorry. My DS is in the other room. I'm just trying to entertain myself. Usually I'm much nicer.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's in development, im 100% sure features like this has already been suggested and planned to be implented.
But why stop at 4 pages? You can go with infinite save slot pages.. when the last slot in the page is filled, a new page gets created etc. Along with a scroll or something else so page numbers don't get cluttered up.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I'm all for more gold rings in Sonic games. But most of all I think Mario games need more coins! Ah, screw the coins, we need more Mario games!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc