Who should be added to Waifu Simulator? Submit your Waifu's and husbando's NOW

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Might as well add the other two heroines from Fate/stay night, Rin and Sakura. Have them form a harem around Shirou or something [emoji38]

Reactions: VinsCool

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something like, Okabe makes a typo in one of his D-Mails and gets sent to a mash-up worldline with a bunch of anime characters [emoji38]
Dude you just gave me a balls blown off idea....

@ElyosOfTheAbyss if you let me write this, this will be the greatest fan fiction ever. Pm me if you want my skype

Reactions: Lycan911

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just one question, will this be done in like a visual novel style, or some kind of RPG or something?
Maybe someone could make a visual novel maker for 3DS.... Can anyone who actually wants this to happen code :P well actually I don't think it be that hard. I'll play around with some exsisting visual novel frameworks I have. If I can't I might have a idea to make it a visual novel but that idea would make it take 20yrs to load

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe someone could make a visual novel maker for 3DS.... Can anyone who actually wants this to happen code [emoji14] well actually I don't think it be that hard. I'll play around with some exsisting visual novel frameworks I have. If I can't I might have a idea to make it a visual novel but that idea would make it take 20yrs to load
I think it would be possible to use the source code of VNDS for the original DS, port it to 3DS, and create a visual novel for that port.

VNDS novels are pretty simple, there are background files, foreground files (sprites/effects), sound files and script files. Script files are used (obviously) to tell the game when to display text, and also when to display each photo/play music/sounds.

I don't really know if a port from DS to 3DS would be possible with source available, but it might be worth a shot for someone who knows what they're doing.

Reactions: BurningDesire

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be possible to use the source code of VNDS for the original DS, port it to 3DS, and create a visual novel for that port.

VNDS novels are pretty simple, there are background files, foreground files (sprites/effects), sound files and script files. Script files are used (obviously) to tell the game when to display text, and also when to display each photo/play music/sounds.

I don't really know if a port from DS to 3DS would be possible with source available, but it might be worth a shot for someone who knows what they're doing.
Can you link the source? Even if he doesn't end up doing it I now have a few ideas ;)

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure go ahead also I don't have skype (yet)
I'll just PM it to you. Give me about a week. In going to have to re watch a couple animes ;) anytime you want for this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

http://www.weeaboo.nl/download/

Scroll a bit down and you'll see the source for the NDS version, just under the Android version.
I can't find the DS version... I think the bright colors of the site are blinding me. Unless they all are :0

ElyosOfTheAbyss

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Whenever you are ready. I sorts need ideas anyway so this would help me. Take your time and finish this when you are ready.
Also story mode at its current plans is just a visual novel but I MIGHT sneak some interactive scenes. Also after I made the 3DS Version I'm gonna make a better PC Port of it.

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'll just PM it to you. Give me about a week. In going to have to re watch a couple animes ;) anytime you want for this?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can't find the DS version... I think the bright colors of the site are blinding me. Unless they all are :0
http://www.mediafire.com/?jmyzyyzeywm

Also, here's an example of what a VNDS script should look like. This is from Ever17 btw

b81b72be362652316d905d539fc98f51.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: sandwich