Who shall protect GBAtemp!

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 5,024
  • Replies 63
D

Deleted_171835

OP
Who will protect GBAtemp in the unlikely event that Nintendo attacks? Sign here!
biggrin.gif

...Forget that I posted this.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
syko5150 said:
what reason does Nintendo have to attack this site? they arent doing anything illegal....

Yes and please tell me what the word "humour" means.
wacko.gif

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
syko5150 said:
what reason does Nintendo have to attack this site? they arent doing anything illegal....

wacko.gif
creating pointless topics is freaking stupid considering there are so many people complaining about so many pointless topics....

D

Deleted_171835

OP
syko5150 said:
Revolutionize said:
syko5150 said:

wacko.gif
creating pointless topics is freaking stupid considering there are so many people complaining about so many pointless topics....

I guess you forgot this an OFF TOPIC CHAT section. I ain't pointless. It's purpose: PROTECT GBATEMP!!!!

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Revolutionize said:
syko5150 said:
Revolutionize said:
syko5150 said:

wacko.gif

I guess you forgot this an OFF TOPIC CHAT section. I ain't pointless. It's purpose: PROTECT GBATEMP!!!!
lol off topic still needs to be about something not something that has no bearing on anything...GBAtemp needs no protection from anything this has been stated thousands of times and yet people like you keep recreating topics like this with the same crap that someone else already posted
sleep.gif

D

Deleted_171835

OP
syko5150 said:
Revolutionize said:
syko5150 said:
Revolutionize said:
syko5150 said:

wacko.gif

lol off topic still needs to be about something not something that has no bearing on anything...GBAtemp needs no protection from anything this has been stated thousands of times and yet people like you keep recreating topics like this with the same crap that someone else already posted
sleep.gif

Now tell me, when was this created before Mr. Serious. Maybe I should have posted this on the edge of the forum. Anyways, you're ruining the TOPIC. If you must argue PM it to me. M'kay. Anyways STAY ON TOPIC.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
syko5150 said:
i didn't ruin your topic i told you the truth...maybe you should think ahead next time
sleep.gif

AiyayayayaYA! If you must argue, PM me. Don't pollute the topic.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
this isnt even a topic how many times has it been stated this site doesnt host roms or anything illegal to avoid trouble? if you actually paid attention all the thousands of times its been stated you wouldnt have posted this...

D

Deleted_171835

OP
QUOTE(syko5150 @ Oct 1 2009, 10:02 PM)
this isnt even a topic how many times has it been stated this site doesnt host roms or anything illegal to avoid trouble? if you actually paid attention all the thousands of times its been stated you wouldnt have posted this...

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol well like everyone else stated this belongs in EoF even if its a joke topic its not an off topic topic...off topic would be like talking about politics or sports or music not about something that has no bearing on anything other then amusing your bored self
sleep.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy