Who said Switch GameCube Emulation was impossible..

OverRide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A person aboive said, switch can already emulate GC and Wii games (mario 3D allstars (galaxy and sunshine) ) so if thats true than switch is more than powerfull if a good emulator exists.

And if thats true, why people arent injecting roms into those emulators like they do for 3DS?
Emulator is not just emulator. And emulating game isn't just "emulating" it. It's like saying "my hardware is running a program". There's much more to it, than just using "emulator" - what does it even mean exactly? Switch ports of Mario's maybe emulated but it's nothing like emulating it straight in the Dolphin, as every aspect of emulation can be changed (and was) altered with official Nintendo release.

I mean, it's so obvious to anyone having little knowledge in terms of hardware and software.

Reactions: Metoroid0

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't have said it worse myself.
Here, let me interpret that for you. I used to be an alcoholic so I speak fluent drunk.

Gc is obviously drunk text for “Good cuz”.

The next word is tricky but I believe it’s actually three words mixed in with absolutely zero accuracy in drunkenly pressing the spacebar on their phone keyboard. But, I believe they’re trying to say: “emulation is the”

The next one I thought was drunk text, but I think they actually got it right when I googled the phrase “grake”. According to Urban Dictionary, a “grake” is the slang word for a male fish’s genitalia.

Therefore, the sentence actually reads:

“Good cuz emulation is the holy fish’s genitalia.”

Hope I could help!

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here, let me interpret that for you. I used to be an alcoholic so I speak fluent drunk.

The next word is tricky but I believe it’s actually three words mixed in with absolutely zero accuracy in drunkenly pressing the spacebar on their phone keyboard. But, I believe they’re trying to say: “emulation is the”

The next one I thought was drunk text, but I think they actually got it right when I googled the phrase “grake”. According to Urban Dictionary, a “grake” is the slang word for a male fish’s genitalia.

Hope I could help!
That clears it up nicely, thank you!

frostieff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Hope I could help!
lmfao

Animage55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't the chinese version of the handheld nvidia shield have an official licenced gc/wii emulator? Or was that all bs? lol Although if it performed decently we would have it on the switch by now though right?

Last edited by Animage55,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F