who reckons [hi there] shoulda won.

Seriously the way the Live-action movies ended was alot better than the series, go watch them if you haven't, great stuff
 
You guys want light to win!? Seriously. He killed innocent people, if he won then ALOT of innocent people would've started dying. Light's idea's were crazy. Also I think the ending was fine, I loved how matsuda starts firing at light. It really sucks that L died though, REALLY sucked. BTW I'm wondering how it ended in the manga, can anyone tell me?
 
Valfore said:
Seriously the way the Live-action movies ended was alot better than the series, go watch them if you haven't, great stuff

By live action movies, do you mean this?
I'll download that later on, thanks!

QUOTE(BobTheJoeBob @ Jun 8 2010, 07:57 PM) You guys want light to win!? Seriously. He killed innocent people, if he won then ALOT of innocent people would've started dying. Light's idea's were crazy. Also I think the ending was fine, I loved how matsuda starts firing at light. It really sucks that L died though, REALLY sucked. BTW I'm wondering how it ended in the manga, can anyone tell me?

Light is just so cool, evil and sneaky, I love the way he operated and thought. He really had some great ideas too, although he derailed more and more.
But yeah, I would want Light to win, it's a fiction story, so it doesn't really matter what happens. And if Light won, the series would have ended perfectly and the memories would be even sweeter.
 
worlok375 said:
What the heck happened to Mikami in the anime?
I know he done something to himself and started bleeding loads to distract the rest of them from Light so he could try to escape, dunno if he died though, if not, I guess he would of been executed.
 

Site & Scene News