ROM Hack Who owns powersave 3ds? AR Code request...

noctis90210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Good day, yesterday nanquitas released a CTRPF plugin that can load AR cheat codes in text file.
As of now the only website that provides AR codes is the fort42, but unfortunately, they provide only few AR cheat codes.

I found another website which they provide AR cheat codes but not for free. In this website, they have the list of the games and also list of every cheat available.
https://powersaves3ds.maximummemory.com/

i tried to install their PC app and hoping to get the cheat codes database. but after installing it and running it, it asked me for a license, username and password. it seems only people owning a powersaves can have access on the code data base.

if someone here on GBAtemp owns a powersave, i'm not asking for your username, password or license which is i think a private property. but how bout sharing the code database?

thanks and have a nice day...

Last edited by noctis90210,

noctis90210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
To put it simply, everything is done server-side, we can only choose what cheats to apply
oh sorry if i didnt have any idea about this. cuz i dont own one.
i thought it was like the gbc/gba era where codes are publicly available even when you own a gameshark or not.
but because of emulator i think, people dont need to buy gameshark, cuz people can apply cheats codes in the emulator.
but this moment, i think these company, learned to make profit continously.
They dont release codes any more, people need to buy the product if people want to cheat...

but i hope someone in future will leak the hundreds of thousand codes available in their server... :-)
thanks for the info...

tastymeatball

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As Filo97 already said that is not how powersaves works. Powersave modifies the save file on the cartridge like a save editor. Gameshark, Action Replay and NTR cheat plugins are modifying the RAM in the console. In conclusion there are no codes that can be leaked/dumped because there are none.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah forgot to turn that off