Who or what is Lamefuck?

Deleted member 700783

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I downloaded a ROM and in the zip it's called "5602 - Okamiden (U)(LameFuck).nds". I searched it online and it seems to be someone who was hated here. Can someone please explain who they were in more detail?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I downloaded a ROM and in the zip it's called "5602 - Okamiden (U)(LameFuck).nds". I searched it online and it seems to be someone who was hated here. Can someone please explain who they were in more detail?
Basically they were an arsehole who was massively homophobic and transphobic with a huge bit of racism thrown in. They also hated this very site and had a vendetta against everything American. They would also take other peoples rom dumps and slap their name on it and pretend they were the first to upload the rom to the interwebs. Pretty sure there is a lot more that they did but it was a very long time ago and I'm old and my memory is shocking lol.

Nakamichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Basically they were an arsehole who was massively homophobic and transphobic with a huge bit of racism thrown in. They also hated this very site and had a vendetta against everything American. They would also take other peoples rom dumps and slap their name on it and pretend they were the first to upload the rom to the interwebs. Pretty sure there is a lot more that they did but it was a very long time ago and I'm old and my memory is shocking lol.
what kinda transphobic things did they say?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hmm.... Why do you use "they"? It was certainly a single, deranged user, and obviously a male: who else would do and say such filth mentioned above? 😷
They actually were a member of the Temp and at the time they were believed to have been a girl. They is appropriate when someone doesn’t know the gender/sex of the individual and doesn’t want to make assumptions.
As for who this user was, I literally don’t remember their name. I do remember interacting with them and just how much of a bitter asshole they were on the forums before getting banned. Then Lamefuck started using scene-dumps as a means of venting their grievances
Strange that they keep the scene group in the filename. I know I wouldn't, if I was collecting those roms.
Scene dumps are typically first-come-first-posted. Although, some ROM sites that I’ve used started shifting away from lamefuck, but sometimes that’s the only dump currently available.
what kinda transphobic things did they say?
Literally going after trans members to deliberately start arguments, misgendering them, encouraging others to harass them, and of course the classic calling them pedos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD