Who is your nemesis !

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
he stole your avatar!

my nemesis? hmm... well I don't have any!
I eliminated them all one by one (KiVan, Omero, Puck the Joker... shaunj66's next on the list!
evil.gif
)

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sinkhead! For being such a terrible admin. *evil glare*

Also, for apparently being the only person who loves me. How dare he!!!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
mine is this guy at my school who got what he he thought was a fake r4 and fake 1gb kingston from thailand for $15AU but then it turned out to be real, that lucky bastard he doesn't even know nething about flashcards
dry.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm....

I don't really have any enemies here.

But if I had to pick someone to be on my sh*t-list, it would be JPH.

I don't appreciate kids telling me (I'm 39) how to do things. (DS releases) That's why I don't bother to post DS releases anymore. So, when the DS releases are out-of-date with the current releases that actually exist, blame JPH for causing me to look the other way when I see that new releases exist and I don't bother to post them. I can't be arsed to resize a boxart pic for two lousy pixels. TWO PIXELS! Those are two pixels that NO ONE will ever notice, especially since they are on the vertical axis. It's not like there was no room under the pic for two freakin' pixels.

That said, I don't hate JPH or anything (I'm a pretty easy-going guy in real life), but he is the reason I don't post new ROM dump releases anymore. It's just a principle thing. If two freakin' pixels matters that much, let someone else deal with the hassle to resize it, or find perfectly sized pics.....whatever. I have enough to deal with keeping up the R4/M3 Simply (plus other cards) cheat.dat.

So, for this whole "nemesis" thing going on in this thread, JPH comes the closest than anyone else here, as far as I'm concerned, but I don't have any real animosity with the dude. It's just that if I'm going to be hassled about 2 stinkin' pixels on a DS release, then it's easier for me to just not bother. There is no anger, only resolution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a