Who is your GBAtemp hero?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
tj_cool, because he is always available and he can do anything.
He finds the time to do a lot of moderation work while maintaining the wiki and helping users.
He is a multi-function user
tongue.gif

ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
tj_cool is real helpful
Cyan is the most underappreciated member on the temp MORE UNDERAPPRECIATED THEN DENETSU.
Thank you (second time you said that about me).
Though, I'm not sure I should deserve it, I'm just trying to help when I can.
I would like to have more free time and be able to help the community even more (and complete what I start) and read more topics, but you guys write so much I can't follow everything!
I can't moderate all my designated forums everyday, so I say a big thanks to all other moderators too
tongue.gif

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
elixirdream, that guy was and still is awesome
biggrin.gif

There are of course others, but I think anyone who helps out(and not just says google it) is my hero...
Also those mods(all of you,you know it
wink.gif
) who in just of a blink of an eye deletes those spammers!

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vulpes Abnoctco, because he was an awesome and decent guy before becoming a mod; he became a mod, and hasn't changed one bit.

Toni Plutonij and Hadrian, the bastards corrupted me years ago with their stories of.. :|... but nevertheless they amused me and treated me pretty nicely.

B-Blue, nicest guy I've met on the temp.. ever.
smile.gif

Ron457x2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would honestly say that Haddad is my GBAtemp hero, he always reviews flashcarts, and gives his honest opinions to his viewers
lecture.gif

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Fast. I can only dream to make posts as long as you do.

Guild. U R SO EPEC.

Another World. I'm amazed at your beauty. And your boobs. But they're sorta the same.

Densetsu. For being extremely nice to me. Even though I'm clearly an idiot.

Granville. For being awesome, in general.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
My hero is myself, nah, my real hero is giantpune, he totally kicks ass and is the smartest dev with a sense of humour
biggrin.gif
But there are tons of other gbatemper's that totally kick ass. DeadlyFoez is the 'temps unofficial designated infectus repair guru, and is an awesome all around guy. cwstjdenobs is always helpful, and there are tons of other awesome ppl, like Wiipower, davebaol, fix94, didd81, fig2k4, oggzee, mauifrog, RobGee789, scooby74029, WiiCrazy, Wiimm, xzxero, etc. basically everybody on my friends list is the creme of the crop in my opinion
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I mean, this might sound conceited of me... but I'm actually very surprised nobody (other than DeadlyFoez) mentioned me in this thread... maybe I'm not as influential as I thought... it might almost be time for me to hang up the towel... I guess we'll see

reason for edit: added strike through cuz it sounded too much like I was asking for attention

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
My hero is another world. I enjoy reading the homebrew and old school gaming news that he/she posts. I also love the fact that he's into old school gaming.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
My hero is myself, nah, my real hero is giantpune, he totally kicks ass and is the smartest dev with a sense of humour
biggrin.gif
But there are tons of other gbatemper's that totally kick ass. DeadlyFoez is the 'temps unofficial designated infectus repair guru, and is an awesome all around guy. cwstjdenobs is always helpful, and there are tons of other awesome ppl, like Wiipower, davebaol, fix94, didd81, fig2k4, oggzee, mauifrog, RobGee789, scooby74029, WiiCrazy, Wiimm, xzxero, etc. basically everybody on my friends list is the creme of the crop in my opinion
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, I mean, this might sound conceited of me... but I'm actually very surprised nobody (other than DeadlyFoez) mentioned me in this thread... maybe I'm not as influential as I thought... it might almost be time for me to hang up the towel... I guess we'll see

reason for edit: added strike through cuz it sounded too much like I was asking for attention
Joostin coughs loudly.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
XFlak said:
I have no idea who you are (or who DeadlyFoez is).

I think DeadlyFoez got banned and came back again?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
prowler_ said:
XFlak said:
I have no idea who you are (or who DeadlyFoez is).

I think DeadlyFoez got banned and came back again?

You know who XFlak is if you have ever opened up a Wii hacking related topic. DeadlyFoez, I've seen around, and he seems pretty smart and in the scene(s) himself.

Also, p1ngpong is my hero because now he won't have to cry he is a magnificent example of a human being. He was a moderator that all aspired to be, but nobody has been great enough to rise to the incredible seat he once occupied.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian, iFish, Rockstar, Guild McCommunist, I resepct those guys. I see them as very helpful to the scene
smile.gif

Favorite mods would have to be tj_cool, Vulpes, & Toni

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yummy yummy :rofl2: