Hacking Who is the Best Vendor in the USA to buy from?

netaware

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking into buying a R4 DS and live in the USA.
I was wondering which vendor is the most reliable and safest to deal with. I don't want to get stuck with one of those fake R4 I have been hearing about.

Thanks for your help people!

xbandaidx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I order from modchipstore.com and usually pay the 9.99 for 2nd day, however it always arrive the next day. They ship out of dallas texas. Excellent service.

CrazyJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from Deal Extreme and it took a little under two weeks to get to my house from Hong Kong.

They have a package which guarantees you will receive a Kingston 1gig microsd from Japan which is better than gambling with other sites which may ship a taiwanese or japanese microsd.

it was only $43 shipped for me

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I think for the US, modchipstore.com is the best. I've ordered from them using DHL 2nd day. It only took 1 day to arrive!

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
i gotta say realhoststuff as well...

i got mine from Dealextreme though, EXCELLENT service, i was able to speak to the founder in no time, and we even chatted about what future products he may carry (i suggested the EZV + expansion xD lets hope it comes through). but it is rather slow shipping. but good people, good service, good product.

Zombie_X

Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
If u live in the USA, buy from echostore. i live 3 hours from the store and have been there. they have a shop on diversy ave. in Chicago and they actually carry r4ds in the store!!! that was before i had a ndsl and i don't know their address anymore nor do i remember the name of the shop. but anyways order from their online shop. i got my r4ds the same day i ordered it and i live in milwaukee wi usa.

netaware

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i just received my R4..it took 3 days! WOOOOW that was quick! I was up and running in less then an hour!
Real Hot Stuff is great!

Thanks for all of your opinions!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: