OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Many people say "DSTT is the new card from R4 Team".

I see DSTT is same as NeoFlash Top Toy.

So, this is the question: "is it from R4 Team, or from Neo Team ?"

I like to know shit like this: R4=M3 Simply, M3 Real=G6 + Ewin Expansion Packs, etc ...

Could someone tell me something more? A 'whois' to m3adapter/r4ds/dstt domains didn't help.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Many people say "DSTT is the new card from R4 Team".

I see DSTT is same as NeoFlash Top Toy.

So, this is the question: "is it from R4 Team, or from Neo Team ?"

I like to know shit like this: R4=M3 Simply, M3 Real=G6 + Ewin Expansion Packs, etc ...

Could someone tell me something more? A 'whois' to m3adapter/r4ds/dstt domains didn't help.
For the record, M3 and G6 are branches of one group, GBalpha. R4 is suspected to be another branch of the same group, and the fact that the only clone of the R4 is from M3 supports this, but there has never been official confirmation of a connection.
EWin is a company that is completely separate from G6.
DSTT has no relation to R4 and whoever told you that is dead wrong.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
DSTT is not from R4 and I don't believe it is from Neoflash. If I had to take a stab I'd say it's the Ewin team as the DSTT GBA pak is actually an Ewin GBA pak just re-branded on the outside.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSTT is not from R4 and I don't believe it is from Neoflash. If I had to take a stab I'd say it's the Ewin team as the DSTT GBA pak is actually an Ewin GBA pak just re-branded on the outside.
There is a neoflash DSTT don't forget. But ya, I would take a shot and say it is Ewin as they left the clue in their expansion pack. It even uses the eWin loader as well.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

There is a neoflash DSTT don't forget. But ya, I would take a shot and say it is Ewin as they left the clue in their expansion pack. It even uses the eWin loader as well.
Yes, but the newest GBA loader (1.6) has a TTDS skin. And any NeoFlash product worth buying is ALWAYS from another company, for example the MK5 (N-Card clone) and the TTDS.

monaug5

Trophies
Website
www.infiniteworkers.co.uk
XP
Country
Its definately from the Neoflash Team but i think that they handle their own software for the device and the top toy team do aswell. I would not count on the neoflash team myself but I will just be following the DSTT website.

But yes after doing some digging around the DSTT team is a sub side of the Neoflash Team.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Well, Dr. Neo (I think he's the guy behind NeoFlash) said on the NeoFlash forums that they're the makers of the TT, and that the TT team is just an OEM for China
unsure.gif

Well, if it's true that NeoFlash made it by themselves, then my respect for them goes up a lot more, after 5(?) generations of failing flashcards.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, it says here:

QUOTE said:
[The TTDS team] site is for china local market mainly.

Although this seems to imply that the Neo team manufactures the TT, it doesn't actually say so. I think the Neo team is probably the reseller because the TTDS team seems to come out with updates for the loader first.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...