Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam1

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
101 yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooo

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
if you were a group of dumpers, wouldn't you want to race others to the dump? ... somehow this isn't happening yet

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
@ Amazing Dumper Guy

No, all games are identical, and will not hurt your WIFI in anyway (Hell, look at all other dumped games.. those worked fine?)

I'm sure, because it would be HIGHLY Impractical to make a copy with small changes every time.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The guy trying to dump should totally skip class.

yeah totally... just explain to his parents

"No mom, I can't go to class today.. I have an important dump to attend to."

or if he actually wants to get away with it

"I dont' feel too good and i really have to dump"

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
Nice!!
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Or perhaps his mom is aware of ZE POKEMANS and dumping.. and will let him?

Doubt it...

yeah i'm pretty sure his mom is going to be like

"now i know you have class... but I ALSO know you're trying to rip that game and illegaly distribute it across the internet to hundreds of pirates waiting to get their grubby little hands on it without having to pay.... buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.... what the hay. Screw class, it's POKEMANZ TIME!"

rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least we're working on getting the dump!
thats the spirit!
we're one step closer to finding out the mystery !

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
dumping a rom will in no way screw up your multiplayer game because it is not tied to your cart, every cart uses the NDS to generate a unique identity

erix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
assuming he dumps it, how will we share it?

He will upload it somewhere ( e.g rapidshare ) and send a couple PM's.Then,the ones with the PM's should send the link to the others... Simple eh?

Although this method of, ahem, distributing assuming it works might work, can I get a confirmation from a mod on what to do or not to do to keep in compliance with the rules of the site? Don't wanna piss off costello or dirtie or shaun i suppose.

I did finally get the dumper.rar, and I'm gonna print out the directions so I can figure out how to do it during class.

Yea...sorry guys but Its gonna have to wait a little longer while I unfortunately have to further my college studies...can you believe I have to drive for like 45 minutes both ways just to take a quiz?

Two last Qs, how certain are you guys about the wifi/friend ID thing not screwing me over? And uhh...since the dumper works on M3 and G6, which is better to use it on to ensure a good dump? I know the G6 has proprietary ram is a miniSD a better deal? Am I risking my precious G6 if I dump on it? Do I need DLDI or something to make sure it works? Should I try both methods and check if either/both work? Is there anything that works on Supercard that should work too, just so I have options?
What firmwares should I be on to test these out before I upload somewhere? Is there a specific card that I have that works the best with the (J) rom, should I use that? What method should I use to make sure its a clean working dump before I do whatever? What options in SC, G6 and M3 should I use, is there an optimum setting for the (J) rom for all these that would give me the best results? What pokemon should my girlfriend choose while I'm at class, considering she's never played it before? Does anybody know if the strategy guide is available yet for her? Does the penguin suck, I want to choose the penguin I love penguins, but I heard he sucks...

lol sorry for the amazing amount of questions I just wanna do this right and I'm like about to run out the door.

1)Beacuse friendcode is partially generated according to hardware, I mean DS.
2)I dunno if you risk sth cause I've dumped any game.
3)I doubt about dldi because it wasnt available when the dumper was released.
4)For me , you don't even have to test the rom. Let's leave that one to luck ...

BTW. Peungin rocks XD

PS. We are approaching #1000 post + there are often +100 people watching this thred ...
wacko.gif

rikrik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How will this get shared lol? cuz much people spamming so we might even miss the link if its just posted here..

bullyfish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its been dumped in the topic list for the last 5 minutes, but with you all sitting in this topic and spamming F5, you've missed it
wink.gif

Heh, joking, but imagine if that actually was true!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Although even if it's the steam deck and a 1TB MicroSD I would still recommend building it...