Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

teonintyfive

Trophies
Website
ispeelgood.trap17.com
XP
Country
Greece
102 people on this forum
yaynds.gif
Â
yaynds.gif
102_people.GIF
Image broke.
You don't hotlink to rapidshare!

WhateverDude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you all mind stop giving crappy advice? Jeez.

Two last Qs, how certain are you guys about the wifi/friend ID thing not screwing me over?
My post is going to become redundant by the time I finish writing it, but no, your friend code takes your DS's ID into consideration. Which is why your friend code changes if you use a different DS. Hell, just look at all the other games that were dumped and have Wifi.

And uhh...since the dumper works on M3 and G6, which is better to use it on to ensure a good dump? I know the G6 has proprietary ram is a miniSD a better deal? Am I risking my precious G6 if I dump on it?
You can't damage flash carts by dumping ROMs any more than you could risk damaging it by using it normally. Last time I checked, the dumper only worked on the M3, I didn't know it was available for the G6 as well. If it does work on both, though, whatever cart you use to dump it doesn't matter.

Do I need DLDI or something to make sure it works? Should I try both methods and check if either/both work? Is there anything that works on Supercard that should work too, just so I have options?
No, no. DLDI is for homebrew apps, it has nothing to do with this.

QUOTE(ceraphis @ Apr 20 2007, 03:09 PM)
What firmwares should I be on to test these out before I upload somewhere? Is there a specific card that I have that works the best with the (J) rom, should I use that? What method should I use to make sure its a clean working dump before I do whatever? What options in SC, G6 and M3 should I use, is there an optimum setting for the (J) rom for all these that would give me the best results? What pokemon should my girlfriend choose while I'm at class, considering she's never played it before? Does anybody know if the strategy guide is available yet for her? Does the penguin suck, I want to choose the penguin I love penguins, but I heard he sucks...
There was an application that checked for potentially bad dumps, but with the search feature on the forums being so slow right now, I can't find it.

I don't know what you mean by "settings", but please don't run a dumped ROM through your cart's ROM patcher or anything... Just copy it off the cart and upload it. That's what it's called a "clean dump".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm