Who else is checking GBAtemp every damn mintute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AileStrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pokemon ds is not getting dumped, new protectin dumpers cant get around , its not just md5 , some new encryption algorithm on US release.
go buy it kids

no encryption system is absolute, just like no firewall is an absolute stop to hackers. humans are flawed at their core so nothing they make can be perfect that includes security systems, new forms of encription just like firewalls don't stop the smart ones only slow them down.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come the other 4 Japanese games that were released haven't been added to GBAtemp yet?

I'm tired of seeing Toon-Doku on the front-page.

And just so this isn't considered OT.....

Pokemon!

smile.gif

aquariumboy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
pokemon ds is not getting dumped, new protectin dumpers cant get around , its not just md5 , some new encryption algorithm on US release.
go buy it kids
theres no boundrys for hackers/crackers. if they have the equipment they can crack any code/key/firewall.

just as long as it gets dumped im fine waiting im working on my team rightnow anyways. scyther with 453atk ^^ no hacks btw.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go buy it kids

nah guys dont get mad over this person
she/he is just a pokemon hater, here to troll thats all

look at his/her previous posts:

QUOTE said:
i hope nintendo fake a dump and brick all your ds's
mwhahahahaahah i hate this thread.

and

CONSIDERINGÂ MILLIONS OF KIDS WILL BUY THIS GAME
and the fact they have already MILKED pokemon for what its worth, gold,silver,ruby,saphire,re-releases BLAH BLAH i wont be buying it, cause its i think price is ridiculous for ds games.Â
hate2.gif

antigirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hahaha see i just wanted to see age group of this 'society' on this spam thread, youre all absolute jokers, this thread is useless md5 cant be used on DS games, its too simple, and just by your OPTIMISTIC views id like to tell you idiots how hard it is actually to decrypt anything, you can brute force it, i do comp science security in college.
REGARDLESS that was a joke to wind u kids up, keep it up
wub.gif

Emerson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahaha see i just wanted to see age group of this 'society' on this spam thread, youre all absolute jokers, this thread is useless md5 cant be used on DS games, its too simple, and just by your OPTIMISTIC views id like to tell you idiots how hard it is actually to decrypt anything, you can brute force it, i do comp science security in college.
REGARDLESS that was a joke to wind u kids up, keep it upÂ
wub.gif

You insult our knowledge and claim to know more yourself, yet you act like we're being overly optimistic in expecting a dump? Please. The release groups have infinitely more knowledge and ability than you do or I do.

AileStrike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm i personally hate everything with the name pokemon other than the rpg collect them all games, the rpg games have a great game play system and i gotta say it's great to have a game based on slavery and animal abuse.

catching pokemon to be your friend HAHAHAHA such BS you're doing nothing more than making them your slaves and force them to cause bodily harm to other members of their species.

Anyway the games are fun and don't be bashing them based on all the garbage merchandise you see for the series all over the place.

Antihero2007

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I agree it will get dumped and if by chance it doesn't I'm sure there will be someone that will take the text from the English version and put it onto the japanese game, after all there are Pokemon games on the GB/GBA that have been hacked into by people to make newish games.

mflo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree with AileStrike. The games are cool, except for the Colosseum thingy. And the show just sucks

Xcursion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof